Go Pitbull Forums banner

261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Thanks for sharing with us Go Big. It's so cool to see how the pup progresses. Yours is looking great. nice job.

Joe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Np I'll keep posting as time goes along. I may get another one day. Next one will be a red nose and blue mix for sure. With papers lol!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
new here

That is awesome. I just got a new pupp two days ago. He is a bullypitt. His name is Thor,lol. Hes going to be a monster. His paws are almost as big as my 2 1/2 year old females paws shes full blue and is 76 lbs. I will try to get pics on here soon I am new . Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
That is awesome. I just got a new pupp two days ago. He is a bullypitt. His name is Thor,lol. Hes going to be a monster. His paws are almost as big as my 2 1/2 year old females paws shes full blue and is 76 lbs. I will try to get pics on here soon I am new . Thanks
Congratulations on your new pup Ghost79. How about starting a new thread in the Introduction section of the forum and including some pictures. If you need help on how to post pictures just let us know.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
@AlanParker, it is not unusual for the puppies eyes to change color. A lot of pups are born with blue or green eyes and they darken as the dog matures.

Joe

261 - 280 of 280 Posts