1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Very nice!!! I just love Siren's little bark, she's so stinkin cute!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok we are working on the bug where the youtube videos are not embedding. I know it is annoying to leave the site to see a link. I was watching the videos again and Barca and his mom Siren bark the same, they jump from side to side! Barca is the male version of Siren almost identical!! lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I had a little brindle boy named Cray Balthazar, and he sounded exactly like Siren. My friends would say, he must have his momma's bark LMAO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice work on the collars, Nizmo and good luck on the movie bid, Lisa!

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Fish was watching these with me and when I did Siren she goes "whos that?" I told her it was Xena and Crixus's mom so she says "she's cute." lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
AWESOME! Lisa you are sooo good to us. Thank you so much for the business, and We're so glad you like them! He worked long and hard for "perfect" collars ;)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AWESOME! Lisa you are sooo good to us. Thank you so much for the business, and We're so glad you like them! He worked long and hard for "perfect" collars ;)
Well he did a fantastic job on all my collars and I will be spreading the word around to everyone who has kennels. :woof::woof::woof:

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Im really excited to see if you do get the bid. i'll be praying that you do Lisa.

Nice work on the collars, Nizmo and good luck on the movie bid, Lisa!
thank you.
:goodpost: I second that! I remember you saying before you wanted to try the collars out.I've been waiting to see they were with your dogs.:clap:
we feel very blessed to have been working with Lisa on these, it was a lot of fun.

Well he did a fantastic job on all my collars and I will be spreading the word around to everyone who has kennels. :woof::woof::woof:
I look at it like this; if the collars aren't worthy of a show ring or worthy for a working dog, then people might as well go and buy some plastic collars... at around the same price... lmao. theres been so many times that i've had to rip apart collars and harness's and start over because one detail didnt appeal to me. every product i do i do to my full potential and nothing less. I appreciate working with you on these, i had lots of fun. thank you!!:woof:

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Im really excited to see if you do get the bid. i'll be praying that you do Lisa.

thank you.
we feel very blessed to have been working with Lisa on these, it was a lot of fun.

I look at it like this; if the collars aren't worthy of a show ring or worthy for a working dog, then people might as well go and buy some plastic collars... at around the same price... lmao. theres been so many times that i've had to rip apart collars and harness's and start over because one detail didnt appeal to me. every product i do i do to my full potential and nothing less. I appreciate working with you on these, i had lots of fun. thank you!!:woof:
Are you guys selling these yet? :)

Lily wants a pink & Lex wants a blue ;)... They both need new collars

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Good luck on the bid!!!

What were you doing to get them to bark?? lol they look like they totally wanted whatever they were barking at, lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts