Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well we had a show this past weekend and the pups did great! It's always fun meeting up with the dog peeps! Never a dull moment, that is for sure ;) talked to a new friend about starting weight pull so I'm getting excited! anyway, Pyra is now 8 months and 37 lbs. I posted some pictures of her a few days before the show as well as the show pictures.

Here is her loot: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd :D and 2nd for "best rednose"

Pyra and her sis in the ring :p

She loves her momma

This is my favorite of her :)

And now Lucius! He is 30lbs and 6 months old. He is the cutest most handsome pup ever! And my heart-dog :) at the last show I had just gotten him the week before and he had never been socialized much. His tail was tucked at his first show but he eased up as the day went on and did good. But now, a month later, he is a different dog. He fires off in the ring, is confident and excited to be in the ring! I couldn't be more pleased at how far he has come :D

Here is his loot: 1st, 3rd and Judge's Choice. When I heard Gary Hammonds was one of the judges I decided to put Lucuis in for judges choice thinking Hammonds would appreciate some old school ;) and he did! I knew he'd like his ears lol

Gary Hammonds...and Lucius firing off in the background lol

Lucius and my friend's dog "buddy" taking a break from barking

Getting a ribbon :)

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
The pups look awesome. Congrats on your wins!

At the adba show I went to back in July with Holly and Lauren the judge for judge's choice told a little story about why he picked the dog he did, I thought that was pretty cool. Did Hammonds give a reason? Just curious :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
you know I love your pups! Nice to see the pictures all together. Love how Pyra looks at you! And her brother :) so great!

Reactions: ::::COACH::::

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Awesome pics and congrats on ur haul! That's very cool that Lucius got judges choice under Hammonds. :) great pair of bulldogs u got there!

Reactions: ::::COACH::::

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Hammonds did tell why he picked Lucius. He said that he was a fine looking bulldog, with great color, attitude and looks like a blast from the past :)

·
silent memeber
568 Posts

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Looks like the hounds did great!!! I had a feeling they would. Just didnt think you'd want my heathen, pagan good wishes(nudge nudge ;).) That is definitely a weekend to be proud of but im sure I wont be your last.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paola! I know! He is such a love <3 if you met him in person your heart might burst, he is so sweet. There is something very special about him. He has a great personality.

JTP! Oh my gosh really?! Bahahahaha! I ain't like that :p thanks for the congrats man! ;)

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Shoot yea coach....wayta go..
I like the male's ears also...look even betta as he gits bigger....

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks dieselsmommie and welder! :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Paola! I know! He is such a love <3 if you met him in person your heart might burst, he is so sweet. There is something very special about him. He has a great personality.

JTP! Oh my gosh really?! Bahahahaha! I ain't like that :p thanks for the congrats man! ;)
no you aren't, I was actually very surprised to find out you are so religious since usually the people who love God as much as you seem too not stop talking about it. We have hung out many times without you once saying something or telling me to stop taking the lords name in vain, which I will not do around you anymore lol I had no idea! lol my apologies on that, I totally try and respect peoples beliefs. I am a JFC'er all over the place!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
See JTP?? ^^^^ yeah I am religious, but I am not a crazy psycho person who comes pushing their stuff in your face. Who I am as a person is enough of a witness for my beliefs, I don't need to go shoving it down throats. I am truly a fun person to hang out with and totally "normal" bahaha! And I respect others beliefs as well like Ames said, regardless if I agree with them or not. :D

Ames are you going to tri-state? I meant to ask you last weekend but forgot! I know it's a far drive so I totally understand if you can't make it.

·
Banned
5,491 Posts
Hahahaha. I know coach. I just had to give ya a little hell (aint I bernie mac funny?). Also got a good look at the left hand... wanna save a soul? Lol

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Head up to VIP, it's gonna get juicy! Lol!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
See JTP?? ^^^^ yeah I am religious, but I am not a crazy psycho person who comes pushing their stuff in your face. Who I am as a person is enough of a witness for my beliefs, I don't need to go shoving it down throats. I am truly a fun person to hang out with and totally "normal" bahaha! And I respect others beliefs as well like Ames said, regardless if I agree with them or not. :D

Ames are you going to tri-state? I meant to ask you last weekend but forgot! I know it's a far drive so I totally understand if you can't make it.
have to check out the next paycheck and see if I have money left after Mel's next vet appointment next week. I really really want to though, Should be a blast and I will be so jealous of ya'll having fun! lol I bet this time you will hang out late too cause you wont be so tired from driving! lol grrrrr. I am picking up 2 shifts and will know more next week! Shanon said you are already splitting the room with her right?

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Coach,

A BIG congrats on Pyra's and Lucius's success. Just looking at the two of them and their condition speaks volumes. The are both stunning and it's easy to see why they caught the judges eye. Thank you for sharing.

Joe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts