Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boss will not leave my sons toys alone I know (well i thought) it was best to keep the dog and baby toys apart to keep any jealousy from causing problems but some toys boss will not leave alone any thoughts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes the balls (which i understand cause boss also has those and the small blocks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
zeus is like this

Zeus will chew up the kids toys, dolls/balls/stuffed animals but refuses to chew on his own toys, he has rubber bones. balls, bones but still ignores them and grabs the kids toys, if the girls try to take the toys from him, he doesnt mind but the sec they put the toy down and noone is watchin he will chew them up

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I can see where Boss wouldn't understand that Jr has balls that he can't play with. I don't know if it would work but maybe have Boss's toys in a different room in a tote or something and teach him that those are his and not the babies.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all of boss's toys are in the kitchen in a bin (that is where he is most of the time)when we do allow him in the livingroom is when the toy problem starts. he doesnt get mad if my son tries to take it he just grabs it as soon as he gets a chance.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Well I don't know what to do. My son lost so many toys to the puppies. I hardly ever bought him anything new it all came from rummages as it seems witht he rescue work there were always puppies around.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I make the ah! noise everytime my mom's dog goes for one of Abby's toys. She now only chews hers, but once we attacked Abby with a small toy dog. Once we weren't looking Molly found and chewed off the poor things ears. Wich was sad for Abby cause it was one of her favorites. We will fix it soon, but we need to buy stuffing first.

So basicly I let Molly know wich toys she can play with by giving them to her and telling her she's a good dog. If she goes for one of Abby's toys I tell her ah!. I also let Abby give Molly toys and let Molly know that the baby can take them from her and she has to let go if the baby grabs one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts