Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well today while browsing my FB,I came across a dog that looks a lot like Beia...

They say this dog is a Brindle Cattle dog.... So now it makes me wonder,if Beia could be mixed with one... What do you gals/guys think?

I dunno,I could be just seeing things.

ps: Yes Beia needs a nail trim.

Extra bonus pic! Bruno and his Derp self in action again~ Seriously, I think he's on drugs...No one is that happy all the time,unless they are on drugs..

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
is cattle dog a breed specifically? or could it just be a mix that they are calling cattle dog ? could be that dog has apbt in it as well ???

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No such thing as a brindle cattle dog. I had a red cattle dog awhile back and the only other color I know of is blue..........unless of course we aren't talking the Austrailian type cattle dog than I am at a loss :( I actually just googled brindle colored cattle dogs got mixed breed dogs on petfinder. Then I googled coat colors of cattle dogs and just got like I said....red and blue. That cattle dog in the FB pic is definitely a mix of some sort. Maybe like Angel said Cattle dog/APBT :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that is why I was confused. I had a cattle dog growing up,and she looked nothing like that.My cousin has one too(Aussie) and they look so different...
Maybe they just don't want to say Pitbull.....

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They possibly just don't want to say pit bull. I used to be on a cattle dog forum and a few people on there had pit bull/cattle dog mixes and one was a brindle color. I wish I could say after owning a cattle dog that I love them more than I love bullies. My boy was highly HA and DA and it wasn't a great experience owning one :(

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
The dog you posted looks like an APBT mix, does not look at all like any cattle dog I know of. Perhaps they got the dog from a shelter and that is what they were told it was.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The dog is actually AT the shelter.
Yeah I thought she was a pit. That is why I asked here,cause I was a bit skeptical.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she looks like she has pit im her.... definately not a cattle dog

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They told me the reason she was listed cattle dog,was cause she looked kinda like one when her ears stood up.............wth.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts