Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have wondered if the ChemTrails that are now being sprayed on our skies, which is almost daily now, have any reactions on our dogs allergies.?
I have 5 dogs 3 are pitts , 1 catahoula leopard, and 1 chihuahua. Last year 1 of my pitts and my chihuahua, became allergic to fleas, according to their vet. We put them on the Comfortis medication , and they got better.. But this year it's all 5 of them... they are all indoor dogs. and we have no grass on the back yard..2 weeks ago they were all fine... today they are all itching terrible .. we got the comfortis. so they are covered for their fleas. But this monday my son had a Dr. appointment , and we saw the chemtrails being sprayed upon our sky... there were at least 10 different lines up there.
I know it affects our weather patterns, they have piosonous Barrium levels, and Aluminum too.My dogs have been outside more than usual because its so warm. But now they are all scratching terrible.. Any comments on this?

·
Common Sense Expert
699 Posts
What type of food are you feeding your dogs? Before examining things that may or may not cause it that you cannot change examine things that you can change like the food you feed or other little things. Have you made out a check list?

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Uh... I'm like 80% sure what you saw are contrails from airplanes. Its just condensed water vapors...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, i have and i have a natural way that takes away their redness and itching. I am also not an expert. I read this forum all the time.

I just wondered if there were any coments about the ChemTrails. Thank you for yours.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bully Gal: That's what i used to think.... but no, after watching the movie;" WHY in the world are they spraying"... my views have changed completely.
You can youtube chemtrails and see for yourself.
But thanks for your comment.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
That's a good point..two of my house dogs have suddenly come down with bad watery eyes and itchy skin. Its too cold for allergies that normally bother them...hmmm...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks steelridge...i advise you to go to you tube and enter Chemtrails documentary....watch the movies and then see what you think.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
My husband informs me a lot of this stuff that people think we are crazy. I am sure people think we are nuts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts