Go Pitbull Forums banner

Question about my new pit pup

996 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bforbitch 
#1 ·
Hi, I bought my first Pitbull today. He is 7 1/2 weeks old and the runt of the litter, Razors Edge lines. I know it will be hard to tell but I'm curious on how big he may get and what exactly is his color? I've posted pictures of his mother and father, aswell as him.

See less See more
#3 ·
All I know are some of his pedigree.
grch perdues razorsedge dinero/grch perdues one eyed jack/blue of ruckus/2x ch throwing knuckles/inna rage/diamond in the rough/short shot/2x nevils buckshot/true tankr-edge sippin remy/hennessey/crazybone/blue devils soldier/purple rose of cairo

I'm a newbie to this breed, but not to be underestimated. I own a Doberman Pinscher, Belgian Malinois and an imported German Shepherd trained in narc detection and personal protection.

#4 ·
All I know are some of his pedigree.
grch perdues razorsedge dinero/grch perdues one eyed jack/blue of ruckus/2x ch throwing knuckles/inna rage/diamond in the rough/short shot/2x nevils buckshot/true tankr-edge sippin remy/hennessey/crazybone/blue devils soldier/purple rose of cairo

I'm a newbie to this breed, but not to be underestimated. I own a Doberman Pinscher, Belgian Malinois and an imported German Shepherd trained in narc detection and personal protection.
lookin at the parents they look to be 60ish as an average .. just a guess.
its hard for me to estimate with bullys because they are so all over the place with weight . most bullys i have known are not too difficult to deal with . My exp with them is that they are a bit more laid back than a apbt. That being said , there are a ton o people that know more than i do on here lol

#8 ·
He`s gorgeous and has some great looking dogs in his pedigree. Purple Rose of Cairo being one of my favorite UPW champ. Blue of Ruckus & Throwin Knuckles are two exceptional looking dogs as well. The dogs in your pedigree aren`t too hard to find on google, probably look at some of the ancestors in the papers, it may better help you find what you`re looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.