Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If this should be moved to pictures,let me know.

So I asked the guy I got my pup from,if he got to meet the parents of the pup,and he sent me these pictures,saying that these are the parents.

What do you think? I think he's pulling my leg. The red one doesn't even look like it's had pups.

It looks like he got these off line.....

Do you think,by looking at Beia's picture below,that these could be her parents? Or is it to hard to tell?

DAD:

Mom:

Beia:

I guess that would explain her wide chest and funny walk though,looking at "mom"

·
Registered
859 Posts
maybe but who knows u got me confused lol and as far as the mom picture it could have been taken b4 getting pregnant?? lol

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe? I dunno... The guy I got her from doesn't speak the best English,so it's hard for me to understand some of his e-mails.

I don;t care what her parents look like really,I just wanted to get an idea how big she would get,and how her parents temperaments were.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, he said these pics are from last year. So yeah,this was before she had pups.
He said that they were very friendly. Good to know. The female looks friendly from the picture. Looks like she was in mid tail wag.

I'll still be taking extra precaution though. Anyone have any ideas on what i can do to socialize and stuff?
She met my friends dog yesterday,and was fine,however she likes to charge them and bark(it's all in play) but it tends to turn the other older dogs off.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I'd say he was BSing you. I have seen both of those dogs before. the male I have seen alot online and I was told is an amstaff and that bitch if I can recall is from a kennel?? I don't remember what one though..I am still looking..ask him for other photos of the parents I bet he says he has none.. ask him for the registry names and look them up online.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
No hes bs'ing you. The sire is a known show dog from Very nice UKC lines and would not have been studded to that female. I do believe it is a Gaff bred dog.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I wonder if maybe he was lied to,and didn't know it. Or if he's just the liar.
It makes me wonder what's wrong with her. If there is anything. But I guess that's up for the vet to tell me.
It would just have been nice to know what her parents looked like... This is what I get for getting a CL dog I guess.
I wonder if she's the runt.

I think the reason he sent the colors he did,was cause he met Bruno. But it's just a hunch.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He's definitely spinning you a line. That sire is one of the first dogs to come up if you do a google image search for "pit bull".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts