Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
The bully bloodlines all "pop" or thicken up at different ages depending.Personall id say anywhere from 6 months and beyond.They are all different the Razors edge Shortshot/Diamond blood supposedly doesnt really fill out until around 3 from what i hear.(all 5 of our dogs have these dogs in their ped some numerous times)we have two 3 year olds the rest range from 6 months-about 18 months.I honestly think my 3 year olds are developing a bit still.But i also want to point out not all bullys get really wide even if both parents are.Some still can come out more classic.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oliver was very short foreeever. I thought he had stopped growing UP. Around 7 months he started sleeping ALOT and eating ALOT. Then he had a huge growth spurt from 7-8 months and he grew a ton. I took him to the vet the yesterday to get his ears checked out and he actually lost 8 pounds. He was 90 and now is now 82 pounds and will be 1 year old on the 17th of July. The vet told me he went through a growth spurt and has lost all his puppy fat now. He is getting bulky and lean now. He is getting wider by the day. Thats just my take on it though.. Good looking pup bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.