Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When can you pick your pick and know its the ONE??? This guy is schooling people on a chat im in on FB and in contradicting himself lol Noflexkennels | Main Menu . He says in a statement "no ... a real breeder can see from day two." then asked what he bases his picks off he responds "I pick my Meech @ 6 days old from a 2 minute video. I picked my Mischino, chanel and Cavalli from my litter in day two. I never pick from color i pick from drive Not luck if you've had litters and know what to look for."
I asked him how he picks a dog that young based off drive ? he then gets snappy cause I guess I put him on the spot as obviously a pup at day 1 doesnt really have drive lol. his response was "Yes they do! ...I'm talking about APBT's ." then goes on to tell me he doesnt know about am bullys he has never owned them , without ever talking to me before or knowing what i own he wants to act like the 2 are night and day at day 1 lol , I have seen pups of many breeds { aunt breeds beagles, dautchunds {sp?} , has had bouviers, goldens, lol a few others} they all really are the same at day 1-7 there isnt drive other then the fight for who gets the teets lol. Anyone ever heard of this kennel im not sure about his lines or anything .

I know my aunt keeps her picks for months sometimes up to 6 months depending on the dog before she decides if she will use the dog for herself or place the dog somewhere. From all you experienced breeders how do you pick your keeps what are the traits you look for and at about what age do you keep them until you decide they are the 1 ?

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
what blood does he use? i cant find it anywhere on his site.

ok i see a breeding with tnt's timex but i thought tnt dogs were bully?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not even sure , Isaw on one of his males he was talking about old ruffian blood? im not up on that line so dont know anything about it.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Im not even sure , Isaw on one of his males he was talking about old ruffian blood? im not up on that line so dont know anything about it.
ruffian is am staff, its in alot of re dog peds

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
So in other words he has no idea what he's breeding.
he's breeding bullys or mutts. more or less he just doesnt know it...

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
sounds like they're amstaff/bully crosses maybe.Don't know,didn't bother looking at site.lol
No I wouldn't think it's possible to make your pic off of drive at 2 days.lol.They are still lying around not doing anything then.lol.I'm no breeder but I would think that you would need to wait a few weeks at least.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
8 weeks for structure.. often sooner for some of the temperament. I could tell when Indie was about 5-6 weeks that I wanted her, because on her videos, she was always the one bullying the other pups, and zooming around the Xpen. She's still like that today. But those things can still change. For instance, at 8 weeks, she did not show a roachy topline. But at 14 months, pretty sure it's here to stay. :) (Not that I mind.. I think it helps athleticism) '

As far as this kennel, I highly doubt he knows what he's talking about. Based on his site.. unflattering pics of the dogs, and no similarity in type between the dogs he's producing. A lot of scatterbreeding. If you like that sort of thing, ok... but ya gotta know what you're doing.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
There is a puppy test that is done at 7 weeks old... Puppies change sooooo much that I may have a favorite right away and as they grow I change my mind at least 4 times..lol Personally I like to keep them til they are several months or older... you just don't know about drive until they are old enough to show you... A hyper pup at 4 weeks could be relaxed and kicked back at 6 months... all depends on how they develope.... but 2 days?? that is ridiculous..

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I would say the guy doesnt know what the heck he is talking about. 2 day old pup does three things eat, sleep and relieving himself with mom help of course. They dont even have their eyes open how can you possibly tell a pup drive when they cant even see anything. This is the kind of person that doesnt need to be in the bully world.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
he got snappy when you asked him questions = hes insecure about what he says and does -total cur who probably produces total curs/mutts.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
wow... he doesn't know anything really does he?
when youre in apbt's for as long as some of the people on this forum it gets easier to tell the BSers from the real deal - you get a "heard it before" mindset

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
That guy has no clue what he is talking about! You cannot tell drive in a pup from 2 days old!! they need to be watched and evaluated and at about 8 weeks I can see what I want. However drives can change and I know what type of dog I have by about 4-6 months. The only reason I did not keep Barca from my last litter is he did not turn on till about 8 months.... much longer than I expected!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL ya I thought so , wanted to hear from you guys what you base picks of and when you base those picks lol. Its in one of those group chats that pop up out of the blue I was watching him talk for awhile and he had like 6 people following every word like he was mr. know it all lol , but then he started condradicting himself so I asked nicely and he got a lil snappy lol. I thought it was pretty amusing never heard anyone talk about "real breeders can pick at day 1-2 and know what they are looking for" but then reply that he bases picks off of drive LMAO I had to laugh. I glanced at his site and didnt think they looked game as he said or bully so wasnt sure as to the lines, stoner thanks for breaking those down for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts