Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Pit bull or pit bull type dogs attacked and killed a small breed dog and has the owners and other small minded people crying for a province wide ban on this breed. RIDICULOUS. can everyone please click on this link and vote NO , not official vote but maybe if they see the support it wont go any further then the news papers :(
Another case of irrisponsible owners.
CHBC Okanagan | Should pit bulls be banned in B.C.?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its ridiculous , we had a husky attack and kill a new born recently and you dont hear anyone crying to ban huskys, 2 pit bulls kill a llil dog and people crying for a province wide ban. I bet they werent even pit bulls.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
right!! Hate her comparing her dog to kids. So asinine!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
voted ;)

People....................................................
what if.. what if .. what if... .. we cant be the "what if" police then all rights and privileges can be removed because all crime and malicious intent that "could happen" would be "what if".. so "what if" all dogs might attack children, ..
APBT attacked a lil squeaky toy, it did NOT attack a child or a person... SAVE the WHAT IF .. :poop:.. :flush:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK im in a pissy mood today so this article by a province wide news papers called the province PISSED me off. They are on the side that is calling for a ban now and there story is full of crap. Wish the media would do there friggen job vs sitting at a desk with doughnuts and angry birds all frikken day making up bullshit myths and crap to spew when really they know NOTHING of the breed or breeds for that matter. people need to wake up and start doing there own research I swear they would get better more accurate accounts of news storys by doing it themselves. SO mad , so sick of this ban talk here. Please take a minute to educate the editor on his crappy story and vote in the poll at the bottom where it asks if there should be a ban.
Editorial: It?s time to ban pit bulls in B.C. | The Province

·
Registered
6 Posts
I usually vote on any site possible for the rights for any pit bull to be owned. I am on a lot of groups on fb which post these.
I know they have one where I originally "lived" in ottawa. But I work here and family is here. It's only 15 mins away from where I live in Aylmer Quebec.
They have a dangerous dogs act. Which is you legally own a pit bull but must pay 100$ a year to register it and sign a law saying you are fully aware and acknowledge the respons. of the dog.
When the by law officer came to my door and he was stupid enough to let me say she was a bull mastiff I registered her under that to cover my butt so legally nobody could do anything.
Not to mention, I had all my vet work done not to have her fully registered under a full blown pit in order to have her safety fully met.
others may not agree with my decision saying I may be a hypocritical pit owner. But, after all the bs that's gone around . I do everything possible to protect her

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
Voted. I hate people who try to tell me what to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts