Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to a adba show { its a fun show} just for experience with the dogs in the ring but wondering does the dog have to be a puppy for a jr handlers class? my daughter wants to show but the only dog suitable for her handling wise is luna and she is not a puppy. I cant find the rules on this online hoping one of you can answer for me , thanks.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
no it doesnt have to be a puppy... you can walk with them too :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks good to know :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great thanks, luna is pretty well behaved but would be nice to be there beside her just incase , never know about other dogs she isnt DA but who knows with the others.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
last year at an adba show in georgia i saw a like 3 month old baby win with her mom caring her n one arm and the leash n the other...lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cute :) , I think my daughter can do this fine she just needs to get more confidence figured this might help. I dont let her walk the dogs alone but if she is out with me I let her take a dog and she is fine she has only walked luna and crush though { cali as a baby but she is alot of dog for her to handle now} and since i dont plan on taking crush i figure lunas the only other option. gonna get working with her a bit more showing kira how to stack her and walk her properly for the ring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.