Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does this color come from, when I look back at old school dogs I haven't come across any trios. My boyfriend thinks that it was bread in to the bully breed with rotts, but I don't know any thing about the color. Does any one know where the color came from in this breed? Also does any one know what a lilac trio is? I've seen people advertising them but they had no pics. It sounds pretty but no pics make me think there probly just blue trios, can any one show me a pic if it is a real color?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I've seen a pic of a lilac tri.I'll have to remember where I saw it though.Not sure if it's a real color or just a blue tri.I don't really remember how it looked.

I don't think it's rotti's that brought the look into the bullies.If I remember correctly,I've seen some old game dog pics that were tri colored.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen a pic of a lilac tri.I'll have to remember where I saw it though.Not sure if it's a real color or just a blue tri.I don't really remember how it looked.

I don't think it's rotti's that brought the look into the bullies.If I remember correctly,I've seen some old game dog pics that were tri colored.
Oooo you got me interested I wanna see an old game trio :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Tri color is recessive so both parents have to carry it in order for a puppy to have it. Breeding a pit to a rot would not make tri babies unless the pit carried it as well. Zenith is a tri color. Her tan points are really dark though. There was someone who posted a lilac tri on here.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Lisa,isn't that one dog you posted about wanting a few months back considered a lilac tri?I tried finding it but can't.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Here is Peanut a Rottie x Chihuahua cross haha jk but as you can see that color is all over the place in other breeds.

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What does GL , POR, and ROM mean in the peds? I'm guessing that 1xW is a weight puller right.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Ha! no those are referring to Box dogs.
1xw is a win in the box
This is also referring to box dogs
R.O.M. (Register of Merit) is a title that is given to a dog or a bitch that has produced champions. To become ROM, a male must produce at least four CH and a female must produce at least three. Each dog gets a point for each CH they produce and get an additional point if any of these registered champions go on to become grand champions.
P.O.R. (Producer Of Record), is given for producing winners. Get a point for every win recorded by the offspring of a sire or dam, with additional points for both CH and GR CH

1 - 20 of 52 Posts