Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long will my dog bleed after giving birth

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive looked it up but it says sooo many diffrent things so i didnt know what to beleive thats why i asked on here since people has experienced this and they know what there doing

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
4-6 weeks

Going from red to light red to lighter red to brownish to clear.

In some instances, according to google, some go up to 8 weeks.

If there is heavy bleeding for the next 2-4 days, take her in to the vets office

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
That's what I was thinking when I read it lol. I love that site :) Also, those threads that you ahve been sent and asked to read daily a bunch of times a day have this information in it. Looks like you need to keep reading them, especially the post birth one...

how do i find out wat bloodline my puppy is
Start your own thread and post up your dogs grandparents names on both sides and people might be able to trace it for you. Or post up the link to the pedigree if you know it...

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
That's what I was thinking when I read it lol. I love that site :) Also, those threads that you ahve been sent and asked to read daily a bunch of times a day have this information in it. Looks like you need to keep reading them, especially the post birth one...

Start your own thread and post up your dogs grandparents names on both sides and people might be able to trace it for you. Or post up the link to the pedigree if you know it...
yea lol, and yeah that dude needs to start his own thread, if the dog doesnt have papers the bloodline is unknown.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
The support and feedback section is for questions pertaining to the forum itself such as accounts, how to questions, and things of that nature so I am moving this to Health I suppose since we don't have a section for.... never mind :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts