Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive noticed that dharma has had cloudy pee for a little bit, or at least cloudy residue after she gets done peeing. today she was laying down and chewing on a chew toy and she peed while laying down. she hasnt peed in the house for awhile so im a little worried about what could have been the reason. should i just take her to the vet?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The usual rule of thumb is when in doubt take her to the vet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm just in a tight spot with money since I had to come up here and just wanted to be sure it wasn't nothing before I did. I'll make an appointment.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Yes, take her to the vet and they can check her out and see what's really going on. It could be more than just a bladder infection. Wishing the best for Dharma and keeping her in my thoughts.

How'd the move go? Are y'all settling in alright?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we are going in tomorrow afternoon.
move went well, she slept the whole way up here which was amazing and she loves it up here, we go to a baseball feild a few times a week for her to get her exercise, im looking into training for dock diving cause she loves to jump, just ahve to see if she likes water lol. she has gotten tall, pictures will be posted soon. she just seems so happy up here more so than down in florida so im kinda glad we moved, now if i could just find a job it would be 100x better.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
good luck getting that pee sample !!! lol I had a hard enough time chasing Mel with a bowl to get in his stream, let alone a female! Fingers crossed its not that big of a deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts