Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it will always be a fairly rare ordeal for me to post pictures on here, for many reasons however i thought i'd share just a few i took today while we were out. Nothing spectacular just a few quick shots and off, rarely take the camera when we have the dogs out and since i do this few and far between the next time i post will probably be of working nature but for those interested heres for your viewing pleasure...

(blurry)

Most of the ones of Kilie really didn't turn out that well and didn't feel like lugging a camera around. Oh and he doesn't have an issue with EW, just how he was standing at the time incase anyone was wondering.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful dogs! I love their coats they look fantastic:)
Thanks! They will look even better this fall a little roughed up and getting dirty ;) Will be ordering new hunting vest among other things soon.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They are lookin good ;)

Reactions: KMdogs

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
good looking dogs! Black one got some legs on him

kudos :thumbsup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
So it will always be a fairly rare ordeal for me to post pictures on here, for many reasons however i thought i'd share just a few i took today while we were out. Nothing spectacular just a few quick shots and off, rarely take the camera when we have the dogs out and since i do this few and far between the next time i post will probably be of working nature but for those interested heres for your viewing pleasure...

(blurry)

Most of the ones of Kilie really didn't turn out that well and didn't feel like lugging a camera around. Oh and he doesn't have an issue with EW, just how he was standing at the time incase anyone was wondering.
I would call them perfection :)
Great looking dogs you have there.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the feedback! Rep to be given. Next round i'll be better prepared equipment wise and get some while working.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What do your dogs do?
In almost two weeks courage testing in hopes to begin PP training, vermin hunting for a few people every few weeks when larger game hunting season begins thats when the fun starts ;) Otherwise train train train, training (retrieving, bite work, etc preparing) exercise. (flirt, spring, hand walk/jogging/running, etc)

·
Registered
691 Posts
In almost two weeks courage testing in hopes to begin PP training, vermin hunting for a few people every few weeks when larger game hunting season begins thats when the fun starts ;) Otherwise train train train, training (retrieving, bite work, etc preparing) exercise. (flirt, spring, hand walk/jogging/running, etc)
Well sounds like some busy dogs :) all the better, though :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D they are some lookers :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
They look good bud! Make sure to take more pics lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great looking pups, nice to see some pics of them :) Love the new avatar picture too Kilie is the brown pup and Myles is the black one? Very handsome dogs!!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great looking pups, nice to see some pics of them :) Love the new avatar picture too Kilie is the brown pup and Myles is the black one? Very handsome dogs!!
You are correct! Thank you :roll:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Man its about time you posted some pics of your dogs! :) they look great! Thanks for posting your mysterious beasts lol! ;)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man its about time you posted some pics of your dogs! :) they look great! Thanks for posting your mysterious beasts lol! ;)
haha well i've posted a set a good while ago, i think towards when i first got here but i don't think very many people looked. I also posted in the pup to dog thread.

I guess i've just never been a huge online sharer. No social networking, rarely take pictures of the dogs, etc. lol

I'm sure the next round of pictures will be from hunting. ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
haha well i've posted a set a good while ago, i think towards when i first got here but i don't think very many people looked. I also posted in the pup to dog thread.

I guess i've just never been a huge online sharer. No social networking, rarely take pictures of the dogs, etc. lol

I'm sure the next round of pictures will be from hunting. ;)
Awesome! Looking forward to the hunting pics! Get some videos of them in action to ;)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awesome! Looking forward to the hunting pics! Get some videos of them in action to ;)
No cam for video but if the opportunity presents i may. Thanks for the interest in my dogs!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
they look good man keep up the good work cant wait to seem in a working environment

1 - 20 of 28 Posts