Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have been scarce on here lately and I am sorry for that and I fear that it is not going to get better...

First and foremost the dogs are wonderful... Sarge is still my pansy... Nikita just hit a year old and is definitely coming into her own... We are working on her stranger skills because she doesnt like new people for the most part at first introduction but then warms up so I want her to get rid of the initial nervousness... Lulu is still a witch and still runs the house and is separated from Nikita more often now because she chooses to antaganize (sp?) Nikita and of course I fear the day Nikita decides she has had enough... So we are crating or rooming and rotating those two now...

They are all very happy since I have been taking them with me to the club more often and I am building in a room with built in kennels just for them next to my office...

The nightclub grand opening has been moved back to Fourth of July weekend just simply because there is too much to do and too little time... My original location was having zoning issues so I had to find another building and move everything... OH and a big thanks to one of our wonderful child members Bitter Sweet Embrace who is designing a part of my logo!!!!

The dog rescue will still open May 1 (it was moved back too) and is on 10 acres and will be able to house close to 200 bully breed dogs...

My kids are doing well my youngest was pretty sick but is better now but they never did figure out exactly what was wrong with her... My two older kids are excited since next week is spring break...

I hope everyone is doing well and I will be checking in as often as I can...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts