Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i found out yesterday that my cousin's apbt Allie died on Friday.. she was such a good girl. While he was living w/ me i basically raised her for the 1.5 yrs he was here, so this really hit me hard when i found out..

He was doing something in his car and turned his head for a minute and she jumped in the driver side and jumped in the back seat thinking she was going for a ride, so we're guessing because he only had the driver door open and she was found in the back seat.. obviously she wasnt up front or he would have seen her. Later that day they started wondering where she was at... thought she might have gotten out, so they checked the perimeter to see if she dug out anywhere... nope, then my uncle remembers my cousin doing something in his car so he went and opened the back door and there she was.. died of heat stroke, poor girl.. it had to be miserable to die that way (bringing a tear to my eyes as i type) .. here are some pictures of her that i took while she was living w/ me.. :(

the Mexican Hairless is Eleanor, shes my buddy Eddie's.. they were best friends

i know i took many more pictures than this.. just cant find them.. probably have to look on my ext.hard drive.. when i find them i'll be sure to post them up.. she was such a beautiful dog, i never get sick of looking at pictures of her.. BTW, she's Daisy's aunt

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
found some more of her.. i must've lost the others when i reformatted my comp

i love the way her coat shined

some of her and Dre when he was 8 months old

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
No doubt, that story really is horrible. That flat out sucks hearing this, and to think she thought she was going for a ride, d*mn. RIP Allie, you were such a pretty girl:(

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
she loved going for car rides..

i was in shock when my uncle told me on Sunday... it really hit my cousin hard, took him a couple days to feel better ..

she was one of those dogs that you could walk without a leash and she'd stick right by your side, no matter what was around.. she was such a good girl

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Awww that's so sad. I'm so sorry :( My heart goes out to you and your family (hugs)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
sorry for your loss... my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
What a terrible story. RIP Allie.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone for the kind words... i think i'm gonna use some of these pics and get a big frame for them and make my cousin something... i dont think he really has any pics

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was just on my Aunts facebook page and saw this.. made my throat dry ..

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I am so so sorry, she was GORGEOUS girl!!! I still kick myself for not checking the fence when i left home when my Girl got by a car.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
oooo soooo sorry. how heart wrenching! RIP Allie

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for a couple days he was really messed up.. out at my grandmas on Sunday he was doing better, but i didnt see much of him.. he stayed in his room

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
for a couple days he was really messed up.. out at my grandmas on Sunday he was doing better, but i didnt see much of him.. he stayed in his room
Ouch :(... Man that's so rough, I couldn't imagine being in that poor guy's shoes. I hope he feels better, :poop: happens. Still poor guy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts