Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this morning I managed to wake up only to find my beautiful little blue fawn baby boy dead in his crate upstairs. He has all the signs of being poisoned, so we are going to have an autopsy done on him later and if he was poisoned we know who did it. Our neighbor has made threats before and doesn't like pitbulls.

·
CHILD MEMBER
42 Posts
So, this morning I managed to wake up only to find my beautiful little blue fawn baby boy dead in his crate upstairs. He has all the signs of being poisoned, so we are going to have an autopsy done on him later and if he was poisoned we know who did it. Our neighbor has made threats before and doesn't like pitbulls.
Sorry fot the lose man. have you done any investigating yet?

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Oh my god. I don't know what to say, aside from I'm sorry.
I hate it how people will call our PUPPIES vicious...while they remorselessly feed them strychnine through the fence.
I am so sorry for your loss.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I too am sorry for your loss. RIP Bud

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I had my boy Snoop poisoned last week and he barely lived. I hope you can find out exactly what killed him and if someone is responsible I hope they get their just deserve.. Again very sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
omfg that is hard to swallow. ya they say that our breeds are maliscious and destructive. if indeed your neighbor did this you know who can live up to the above taggings. i pray you press the issue somehow and get them for some kind of cruelty and press charges

i am sorry for your loss stay strong and positive

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did go and ask the neighbor if he had seen my puppy and he openly admitted to poisoning him because he was playing too loudly. So, I have already called the cops and they are going to arrest him and then I'm going to confirm it with the autopsy results when they get back.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG he was playing to loudly, he is a puppy, Oh I am sorry for your loss, make sit even harder when the person who did has no remorse, there is a special place for people like your neighbor. RIP Bud, run free at the bridge.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering if anyone that has a photo editing program could take any one of my photos of Bud and make a memorial piece for him.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Wow! How heartless some people can be! I'm so sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Bud! Live and play as loudly as you want at the Rainbow Bridge! I hope the charges stick to that sorry neighbor of yours and that justice is rightly served! Good luck in your endeavors, and I extend my deepest condolences to you. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, I know. I can't wait for justice to be served to him. Also, karma's a you-know-what so I hope that one day karma serves her justice on him as well. All I can say is at least Bud isn't suffering any longer from the pain that that my jack arse of a neighbor inflicted on him. What a way to wake up, huh?

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I was wondering if anyone that has a photo editing program could take any one of my photos of Bud and make a memorial piece for him.
I would be glad to do this for you. It will help me get into working on my gallery show for graduation, as I have really been stuck in a rut.
Send me a PM. :)

Also, if I were you, I would contact local news stations and newspapers. Put it out there.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Oh, I know. I can't wait for justice to be served to him. Also, karma's a you-know-what so I hope that one day karma serves her justice on him as well.
i think i would "forget" to take my meds for a week and wait till after dusk so neighbors had limited visibility and met up with him as he got out of the car with a cue ball in a very short sock once he hit the ground..........that is justice. for people like him...somehow they slip thru the system. sorry if i ranted the wrong way i apoligise. it will never happen again. i take this sort of action very very personal

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss, but glad that something can be done about it. Hopefully justice will be served.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow that's horrible I can't believe they would do that. I hope they go away for a while.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts