Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
when you gotta dog like ***** and you know he's gonna go... you stud him one more time ;) hes going regardless so better get it while the gettins good.. ya know???

·
Banned
835 Posts
some el ***** offspiring off his offspring...just to show how well
he reproduced himself in his pups pups...get it?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I really like Bobby Peru, Tom Garner has way too many liters though almost puppy mill like.

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not to sound raw,...but tg is a technician, he's the mad scientist when it
comes to breeding...thats what he does...he's not a dog fighter, hes a breeder.
his stock is 2nd to none...all tested all legit. he breeds dog for the betterment
process.to call him a puppy miller is a big disrespect as far as I'm concerned. a miller
sells junk without quality control. you should drop to your knees and thank him for
letting the public acquire such amazing dogs. but hey, thats just one mans opinion.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
not to sound raw,...but tg is a technician, he's the mad scientist when it
comes to breeding...thats what he does...he's not a dog fighter, hes a breeder.
his stock is 2nd to none...all tested all legit. he breeds dog for the betterment
process.to call him a puppy miller is a big disrespect as far as I'm concerned. a miller
sells junk without quality control. you should drop to your knees and thank him for
letting the public acquire such amazing dogs. but hey, thats just one mans opinion.
I see your point on the fact that he is breeding good dogs, but to me having 13 liters is a bit excessive. I have seen videos of his yard and he has the best yard I have ever seen, it is clean/mantained and I know he spent must have spent a ton of money to build those kennels.

I guess if he is willing to keep all of those dogs he is producing if they do not find buyers I respect it. 13 liters is a lot to take care of provide enough attention. I wonder what goes into the screening process of prospective buyers?

Reactions: Xiahko

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a valid concern, but he sells dog all over the world.
when i was there he was shipping 6 pups to PR. all to one kennel.
alot of his clients are repeat buyers...word of mouth, and interent
marketing is the here and now. it is what it is. he has 24/7 help
living in second house on his property. those dogs are well cared for.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
thats a valid concern, but he sells dog all over the world.
when i was there he was shipping 6 pups to PR. all to one kennel.
alot of his clients are repeat buyers...word of mouth, and interent
marketing is the here and now. it is what it is. he has 24/7 help
living in second house on his property. those dogs are well cared for.
You and I see eye to eye, I like you lol another gamedogger would have went ballastic on me lol

I really like Bobby Peru he is such a beautiful dog. I really like his build, one day when I don't have cats or a chiwawa I want to get a bulldog.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I don;t care for that video. (testing game or whatever they call it) Not allowed on this site.
DELETE THAT NOW! kthnxbye.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Well I figured,but the way people were responding, I thought I was making a mistake in asking it to be removed.
I know what they were bred for. No need to prove it on a family friendly site ya know.
anyway back on topic.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Mayday, mayday... <------- =D (chuckles) JK

I know ya'll have gotten a pup with scabs all over its head.. Every game dog litter I have looked at had that stuff going on just standing there lookin at the pups; no human hands involved. ..

I see the point this could be offensive, I also see how being offended is offensive. This is a good product to show people how to pick their pup for catch work, drive, intelligence, and so on. I didn't find it offensive because there nothing questionable in the clip. A good learner..

·
Registered
287 Posts
i just found out today about el ***** passing, its a shame. im glad i was down in NC a couple months ago picking out an el ***** puppy before they became 2000 bucks. i got a female out of one of his last litters.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts