Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I'm so so sad Ronnie James Dio passed away this morning. Good bye to a great old rock legend. July 10 1942 - May 16 2010. :cry: :cry:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aww!! RIP Ronnie Dio, and may you rock on forever!

·
Registered
505 Posts
DUDE I can't believe this, your post was the first I've heard of this, this sucks Dio was a master and a legend in the metal community.

Tributes

Now Dio and Dimebag are together jammin out. R.I.P

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
for some reason i know who this dude is....never listened to him though. Why are they like kinda dying off here? Bret made it out by a hair :)

Rest in peace....Ronnie dude

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Just wanted to bump this thread for Ronnie.
Here is another great great song :) One of my absolute faves :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea he was going through chemo and was very optimistic about beating it unfortunatly it doesn't always turn out how we want them to. His wife called all his friends and family to go to the hospital for private goodbyes so he was surrounded by all who loved him. :( May he rest in peace forever he is now free from the pain of this world.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Yea he was going through chemo and was very optimistic about beating it unfortunatly it doesn't always turn out how we want them to. His wife called all his friends and family to go to the hospital for private goodbyes so he was surrounded by all who loved him. :( May he rest in peace forever he is now free from the pain of this world.
It really does suck, but that's a beautiful way to leave this plain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts