Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Sad, she looks like a great dog. If your up to it, Id like to hear more about her. How old was she?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
319 Posts
sorry for your loss tori, that girl sure look regal.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She was 15 and she was having Kidney failure. This picture of her is the bestone I have, she was in her prime, she was 7. She was 15 when I pts, and lost so much weight. It was sad, and not how I want to remember her.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She was 15. She lived a very happy life until her last year when became very sick.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
so sorry for your loss. Thats so hard, glad you had a nice long life with her!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to thank everyone for all your kind words. I know in my heart Tigger is in a better place. She didn't want to be so sick with no energy and slowly loosing her dignity. I could tell she was telling me it her time to go. I had a very long talk with my vet before I made my final decision. They where so good about it. Baby girl I hope your happy and pain free running at rainbow bridge.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey tori
Sorry to hear of your loss.It's alway's tough when a crew member leaves us.Just keep this in mind-15 is a very good age for dogs,so be happy you had her for a long time.Also know this----she is not gone,,she only went ahead so she can greet you later.
Henry

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
15 is a real good age I hope im lucky enough to get that long with my babys. Sorry for your loss you sound like a great owner though who put the dogs needs 1st , Im sure she wouldnt want to suffer who would? you obviously did the right thing , Hopefully the pain heals soon and some other dog is lucky enough to find its way to you in the future.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Tori I am sorry for your loss. Sounds like you two lived out every moment of those 15 years and that she went in peace. I know there is never an easy way to let go but you have a lot of great memories to hold on to. Rip Tigger

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.