Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if yall remember my pup brantley but lost him today thanks to parvo. he was euthanized at 4:00 today. please please please take your dog to get parvo shots. thanks to the breeder lyinng and saying he had his shots, my little partner in crime is gone.
R.I.P brantley, you will be missed.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
My heart goes out to you, mate. RIP Brantley.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Really sorry for your loss, just so you know though they can get parvo even when vaccinated so the breeder may not have been lying , unless you have proof she was. Very sorry for your loss though its really sad.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
thank really stinks man im so sorry for your loss

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Sorry for your loss....that's very sad. However, next time you get a puppy from a reptable breeder and they tell you they are UTD on shots ask for a copy of the record for proof. RIP sweet boy Brantley.........And hugs to you brindlepit58

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
oooo man I am so sorry.. there is nothing like loosing a friend. But Like BNBella said, get a copy of the shot record from the breeder as proof...So sorry but at least he is over the rainbow bridge now

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, I know all to well the hartache, RIP Brantley run free at the bridge, I know some awesome dogs that are waiting there to play with you.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
So sorry:(

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Remember when my pup was younger and he had signs similar to parvo and I was freakin out, thank god it wasnt. Cost $200.00 to get him checked but well worth it to ease my mind... Sorry for your loss :[

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
pup

brindlepit58
Sorry to hear of your loss.
RIP
Henry

"The hole dogs leave in our hearts is not to make us sad, but rather to take a piece of our heart to keep next to their own, to remain close to us, to remember us, and to love us still. So wherever they go, our hearts beat as one."

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
brindlepit58
Sorry to hear of your loss.
RIP
Henry

"The hole dogs leave in our hearts is not to make us sad, but rather to take a piece of our heart to keep next to their own, to remain close to us, to remember us, and to love us still. So wherever they go, our hearts beat as one."
Really like this quote Henry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.