·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
a Gamo...lol

Id be having target practice

·
Registered
294 Posts
i have the SAME prob. but i actually like watching the dogs chase them lol. good exercise j/k

yeah i kwym.. rabbits and moles ugh

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Don't you guys have a python problem down there? I'd think that would take care of them hoppie fuzz balls.... :roll:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
you can borrow Tika for a week, trust me hun, there will be no bunny coming in your yard again after that ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Moth balls around the perimeter. My mom uses them under her shed to keep them out of there.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a Gamo...lol

Id be having target practice
LMAO...Nice

i have the SAME prob. but i actually like watching the dogs chase them lol. good exercise j/k

yeah i kwym.. rabbits and moles ugh
I wouldn't mind them chasing the rabbits if we had a fenced yard ;) LoL
OMG - there are holes & rabbit feces all over >.< I'm darn sick of it

Don't you guys have a python problem down there? I'd think that would take care of them hoppie fuzz balls.... :roll:
For real, where are the pythons when I need them... Yeah there's a BIG problem but mostly in the everglades & attacking gators :/

Moth balls around the perimeter. My mom uses them under her shed to keep them out of there.
Sweet! I will try this - Thanks :D

Reads like free dog food to me lol .........
HAHA - thought about it

They sell rabbit fencing. The lower half has smaller holes.
Do you have to have a preexisting fence? We haven't put one in yet.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Reads like free dog food to me lol .........
FOR REAL!!! Man I would know when tika had hunted her own chow when she would come in at night and ignore her dinner, best ratter you will ever find. She has taught every dog that's come her way proper killing techniques! Makes me sad she is on the chain now where she can't do what Tika does :( my yard used to be completly clean of vermin!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think you have to have a pre existing fence.
Awesome, I'll look into that as well. Little puckers are getting annoying... Being I don't have a fence the LAST thing I'd allow is for one of my dogs to chase a rabbit potentially risking them to get hit by a car over a dang bunny. Not a wise choice :roll:

Though I may also look into a pellet gun. That might be fun :) - also my use it on the stupid neighbor kids that seem to think my yard is a free for all playground.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts