Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our UKC club is raffling off a Playstaion 3. The tickets are $10 for one entry but if you order them from me here you will get 4 entries for $10. I can take paypal and if you are interested please PM me. Our UKC club really needs to do well with this raffle so we can get insurance for our first fun match. Please help support a new UKC with your donations. Here is info on the PS3.
Shipping is free and you can pay by paypal or mail it in!!

Don't wait any longer. With the PLAYSTATION®3 80GB system, you get free PlayStation®Network membership, built-in Wi-Fi and 80GB of hard disk drive storage for games, music, videos and photos. And every PS3™ system comes with a built-in Blu-ray player to give you pristine picture quality and the best high-definition viewing experience available. Whether it's gaming, Blu-ray movies, music or online services, experience it all with the PLAYSTATION®3 system.
The PLAYSTATION®3 80GB system includes:

PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system* (Technical Specifications)
80GB HDD for storing games, music, videos and photos
High-Definition Blu-ray player for the best movie experience
Internet ready with built-in Wi-Fi
Two USB ports
HDMI output for 1080p resolution (cable sold separately)
Plays DVDs and CDs
Cell Broadband Engine advanced microprocessor
DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
Free PlayStation®Network membership
AC power cord
AV cable
USB cable

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So if one of us win, your going to mail us the ps3 and shipping is free?
Yes it will be mailed with free shipping and tracking # with insurance.

Meganc66 just bought $20 worth of tickets!!! whoop whoop you go girl hope you get it!! We will be drawing at the end of sept.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I'm interested. Can you post up the email addy which you receive Paypal payments at?

ETA: I'd be interested in knowing about your club as well, if its in NM. What kinds of events are you guys going to be hosting?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm interested. Can you post up the email addy which you receive Paypal payments at?

ETA: I'd be interested in knowing about your club as well, if its in NM. What kinds of events are you guys going to be hosting?
We will be having conformation with terrier type judges ;) WP. Obedience and possibly rally.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Good times. I'd love our local club to be conf/WP/obed/agil/dock jumping, but I think I'm just dreaming. LOL!

Entries bought. :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YAY Lindsay bought tickets!! Thank you! now the rest of you guys dig in your pockets we really need to sell some tickets!!!
Hey if you spend 10 or 20 on tickets and don't want a PS3 you can sell it on ebay for $300, that's not a bad return!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
If you're still selling them after payday maybe I'll buy another round. I wants me some PS3 dammit. :D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One of our members had a stroke ( she is very young!) and we cannot do the drawing till I get the tickets they sold from their family. We will try and draw by the end of the month, sorry it took so long but this is very unfortunate and we have to give the family some time to get things together. Thank you for your patients.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hey, just bumping. Any updates on this?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
No. The PS3 has to go to the hard-working, financially-challenged poop-scooper. LOL!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And the Winner is.........

Gabriel Bandonell Congrats on winning the PS3!!!
Gabe made a huge donation to club and had more tickets than anyone else, odds were in his favor! Again Congrats and enjoy it should give you something to do while your in Iraq ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts