Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is a daughter of GR CH Zorro X GR CH Rage...
at 7 weeks...

with her sister...

here she is almost 3 months old...

when we went fishing...

and just the other day.... nooo she isn't spoiled... sheesh....lol

And finally... Ivy's hated enemy Peanut....

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Love her! Shes a cute one :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww thanks all.... yeah those ears.... she is such a diva... always has those ears alert like that..lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Beautiful little girl :) The parrot is gorgeous too I love the colors.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww the evil Peanut..lol he hates everyone, except when there is food..lol He was given to me a couple years ago, I'd never had any birds, and he is something..lol

He only says 1 word... hello... over and over and over and over.... lmao

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I am surprised he says so little Amazons are amazing talkers. They are a great type of bird. The Red Lored Amazon itself is such a curious type, but Amazons in general are birds with loads of personality and attitude.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish the amazon would talk more..lol I have to say he only started saying Hello about a year ago.. when I first got him he didn't say anything but lived with an annoying nanday conure... once the conure was gone he has calmed and says hello... every once in awhile I think I hear another word, but mainly just hello..lol He can whistle something fierce but its when you are out of the room..lol He's fun, when we got him he was in a tiny little cage, he doesn't have a cage now, just a perch in the corner of the room..lol He is a horrible begger... will climb in a bowl of romen noodles if you don't pay attention, and will climb to the back of the couch and pull my hair if I ignore him..lol

thanks everyone for the compliaments on Ivy, she is going to be a diva for sure..lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
awesome pics!! i love the blackz they just gawjuss!!..that pic of looking at the cam on the chain is crak upz its like shes saying "huh wat did u say?" very cute!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
very cute doggie

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Stacia, she is getting soooo big! I loooove her! Her ears are looking BANGIN!!! Definitely capture those ears, Nisse! She is so gorgeous can't wait to see more pics soon!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Dang she's maturing fast! I still feel like I was playin with her yesterday! Aww Peanut the hello repeater lol. You seen any recent pics of Junior? He's a sexy boy

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just the ones on facebook, but did you see the ones of Daisy and Lil Jewels? They are getting big too!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I have a cockatiel that talks and whistles non stop! lol He says Burrito idk y?? lol and some bad words in spanish and italian :/ he will kiss and mock ur laughter, phone ringer and sneezes lol HE's a very vocal guy lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts