Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just telling my sister a little ago about this dream I had lastnight the dream went like this to the best I can remeber.

A man I never saw before is in front of me. He looks to me and says come here I gotta show you something. And with out thought or question I start following the guy. (Weird cuz I trust no one...lol) so we're walkin it felt like a long walk. Finally we arrive. I can't remeber how we got there other then walking but it was so bright and sunny. Weather was beautiful
The feel of the sun on my face was so real. So the guy says we're here. I remeber looking around and seeing nothing but grass for miles around after walking a little more I see something running towards us. Running faster and faster. I'm looking trying to make out what this thing was running towards us. Finally it gets close enough to see what it was...it was a dog. The white fur was so white the sun made it shine like never before. It was BB!( my dog that passed almost a year ago) she was quick to jump on me and start licking me like never before her body couldn't stay still with all the exsitment her tail wagging like crazy. I rubbed her head and petted her like never before and showered her with kisses. So after we both settle down a little bit (me and BB that is) I turn to the guy and say thanks. He smiles and says your very welcome. So I turn around and tell BB "heal" we begin walking in the direction me and the man came from. All of a sudden BB stops and sits. I tell her "heal come on girl" she wouldn't move just sitting there. The man appears again asking me where I was going. I replied with home with BB. He then tells me that she can't go he has to stay there. I remember getting upset saying no that's my dog and she's going home. His voice becomes more steern saying no I'm sorry but she has to stay here. I begin to pleed with the guy offering money as much as he wanted to take her home. Still would not go back on his word. Then tells me that they have to go. So I pet ger again and kiss her head. They begin walking. I remeber watching them walk away BB head turn looking at me the whole way. I watched them walk until I coulnt not see them anymore standing there confused as to why this man would not let me take my dog home ,content that I saw my dog, and wondering where I was. Then I wake up starddled confused and trying to figure out what the heck just happend!

Did I some how visit the rainbow bridge? Was the man an angel? Was BB telling me she was ok? Its all so strange I didn't miss her any more yesterday then I do everyday. And I wasnt particularly thinking about her before I went to bed. And I've never had a dream of her like this before. My question is has anyone had a dream like this before? Or What do you guys/gals think of all this?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats very cool , I believe our spirits travel when we sleep allowing us to visit lost loved ones including pets , so i believe yes you had a visit with your old buddy and luckly were able to remember it :)
I guess it depends on your own spirtiual beliefs whether that is how you interpret it some may just say it was a dream. I think whatever feels right with you in your heart go with it. very cool dream non the less wish I could have a visit with a loved one and remember it , so many dreams are forgotten before you even wake :(

·
Registered
901 Posts
I believe it was BB's way of telling you that she is okay and she will be waiting for you when it is your time. She wanted to let you know she was safe and being well taken care of. It is okay to remember but let go and that you can love another. This is just MHO. My boy sometimes stands in the corner and wags his tail where his sister used to sleep (RIP Tazettelee). When I ask him if baby girl is checking up on us he wags his tail harder. I believe she comes home to check up on us to make sure we are okay. We all have our beliefs of what the rainbow bridge has to offer our beloved love ones that have gone to the rainbow bridge.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That is amazing and totally brought tears to my eyes. Only one time in my life have a ever had a dream like that, that seemed so real. The day after mt aunt unexpectedly passed away, I had a dream about her. We were sitting on a bench in the park and she was making me promise that I'd take care of momma and my brother and sisters. It was so strange how real it was. Waking up was really confusing to me too and I had no idea where I was at first.
I think that the bond you had with BB was too strong to break even after death, and she may have just needed to be with you again if only for that short time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your input guys. And I personally belive that there is another place after this life. Now weather it was just a dream or something else I definitly know BB is safe and happy where ever she is. And I do belive it was her letting me know that.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Aww my baby bro, your messing up my eye liner lol.
BB knows you love her dearly, she wants you to know she is fine.
Hmmm as to who the man could have possibly been, I have my idea and you were to young to remember him but I know he is so very proud of you and keeping BB by his side.
I LOVE YOU!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol was thinking when you mentioned the guy in the dream might be interesting to go back into old family photos :)..... Maybe ronnie can help with that since she has a hunch , BTW I didnt know u was her lil bro I thought u was a chick lol my bad { hard to tell over the internet}

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Lol Angel yuppers thats a part of my heart right there ..... Lol @ a chick funny considering folks normally think I'm a guy hahahaha ...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
lol was thinking when you mentioned the guy in the dream might be interesting to go back into old family photos :)..... Maybe ronnie can help with that since she has a hunch , BTW I didnt know u was her lil bro I thought u was a chick lol my bad { hard to tell over the internet}
Yup yup that's my big sis! And its all good its hard to tell gender on the internet...lol but yeah I'm a guy...lol and I already know who she thinks that man might be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts