Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gosh you guys this past monday we had our second rally class. Last week we had 6 dogs including Vendettta monday night there were 8dogs including V plus 7 dogs in flyball on the other side of the room. It was crowded and I had dogs on both sides of us while we were trying to do the course. It was crazy. The best thing about all this is that my girl was fantastic she ignored all the other dogs. YAY.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Sharon what fantabulous news, I heart Miss V, she is such a freakin awesome dog. Way to go both of yOU :D:D ((hugs))

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Sounds like a blast! V makin you proud like always :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I was very proud of my girl. There was a dobie there that snapped at two dogs and they had him OFF LEASH.

We have a few things to work on. I have never taught V to go from a stand to down in one movemnet so that is somethign I need to work on and her swing left finish at the end of a come forward needs some work. She does it really slow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.