Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Rampage is my oldest pit, he is about a year and 3 months old. We got him he was 12 weeks and we had heard and read some much. Alot of people said he was going to be such a handfull lol. Well he was and has been so easy. He potty trained so fast, never really tore any thing up and has just been the best friend and dog I have ever owned.. Now we just got our little girl Cali, she was 8 weeks when we brought her home.. We have had her now about 2 weekes, let me say its been TOTAL oposite. She is a handfull and a half. She is 100% on the go 99% of the time.. Rampage and the rest of the fam have had a blast with her.. The hardest part has been the potty training.. Driving me nutts ...

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
They all have their different personalities. I have noticed males tend to be calmer then females.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
They all have their different personalities. I have noticed males tend to be calmer then females.
EXACT opposite here lol my male is insane hyper crazy into everything the females are so much calmer then him , although cali is giving him a run for the money lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand how they are all different. And by no means am I complaining.. I was just sharing my past 2 weeks of fun lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts