Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we were at our routinely weekend visit to the beach with Kai when my fiance and I saw another couple walking towards us with a puppy that looked just like ours. After the shock wore off and all of our talking we all realized they were siblings from the same liter :) Kai went nuts when he saw her! They kissed and played and he just kept barking (which he never does) like crazy at her lol. Being that we live on a little island I knew I would see one of his brothers or sisters eventually but it was amazing how identical they looked :)

Here is a pic of my pup Kai

And of his sister Hoku

And here they are next to each other (Kai is on the bottom)

and a really cute photo of Kai at three months just cuz he's so adorable lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's cool to read about his reaction to his sister. She's adorable just like he is. I love that last pic of Kai as a 3 month old pup. Too cute and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That is awesome!!!! I had a foster, now in her forever home MINE! Agatha, her sister Molly was being returned for like the 5th time and needed out of where she was pronto so I said I would foster for a night or two until another foster could be found, I didn't know how they would react since they had not seen each other in 8 or 9 months, but it was instant, I was shocked, they had the same reaction that Kai had...they kissed and played all night and I ended up fostering her for about 2 months, but they were connected at the hip the whole time she was with us....she got adopted by a wonderful woman and we go over for play dates every now and again...but I truly believe they know who their siblings are....

Love the pictures of Kia at 3 months...love his face!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Haha soooo cool!! I love that they remembered each other. How cool is that!!

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool to read about his reaction to his sister. She's adorable just like he is. I love that last pic of Kai as a 3 month old pup. Too cute and thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I thought it was sweet how they kept kissing lol. I will say one thing though, the owners are very DUMB. They asked if we could breed them! I responded with UM NO. I told them how first of all THEY ARE SIBLINGS and second that is only careless breeding. They responded with but its not incest with dogs is it? :curse: Dumb dumb dumb.

That is awesome!!!! I had a foster, now in her forever home MINE! Agatha, her sister Molly was being returned for like the 5th time and needed out of where she was pronto so I said I would foster for a night or two until another foster could be found, I didn't know how they would react since they had not seen each other in 8 or 9 months, but it was instant, I was shocked, they had the same reaction that Kai had...they kissed and played all night and I ended up fostering her for about 2 months, but they were connected at the hip the whole time she was with us....she got adopted by a wonderful woman and we go over for play dates every now and again...but I truly believe they know who their siblings are....

Love the pictures of Kia at 3 months...love his face!
How cute! I was kind of worried when they were approaching us how he would react but he was so giddy! lol They were adorable together. I agree, they know!!!! :)

Haha soooo cool!! I love that they remembered each other. How cool is that!!
Super cool! I was so happy to finally see a sibling, I was wondering how big they were and what they looked like since they are all mixed.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats so cute, his reaction sounds so sweet. Great pics thanks for sharing with us :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts