Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of me the kids and the doggies ...

Me and Bogart I think he got my eyes LMFAO!!! You can tell I whelped him :D LOL

My Daughter and my niece with Ava :)

My niece she is 5 handling AVA LOL

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Looks like everyone had fun! I think thats the first time i've ever seen a picture of you Sadie! Thats freaking crazy how close your eyes are to his! Guess your still clear with any DA thus far? Good looking dogs! Stoked to see how this new pup will turn out as well!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww great pics girl! Stop cutting your boys head off in pics! I can't see his handsome face LMAO!! Geez.....And that pic of you and Bogie is great! I think that should be your FB profile pic *hint* *hint* ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Love all that green! Great photos, everyone looks super happy :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like everyone had fun! I think thats the first time i've ever seen a picture of you Sadie! Thats freaking crazy how close your eyes are to his! Guess your still clear with any DA thus far? Good looking dogs! Stoked to see how this new pup will turn out as well!
Umm Negative Bogart likes Ava because he wants to hump her ... Let any dog outside dog get anywhere close to these dogs and it's over LOL ... As far as my two together they are fine sometimes I have to step in and intervene but for the most part Bogart only wants to hump AVA lmao!!!!

I don't usually post pics of myself online LOL This is probably the first time I have put anything up of me and one of the dogs ... I am just a private person I guess LOL

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Umm Negative Bogart likes Ava because he wants to hump her ... Let any dog outside dog get anywhere close to these dogs and it's over LOL ... As far as my two together they are fine sometimes I have to step in and intervene but for the most part Bogart only wants to hump AVA lmao!!!!

I don't usually post pics of myself online LOL This is probably the first time I have put anything up of me and one of the dogs ... I am just a private person I guess LOL
Nothing wrong with that, don't see me posting much here either. lol Well at least they tolerate each other for now. Hopefully that will continue for a while longer. :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lisa damn near had to force me to get a Facebook account which I never sign on to btw LOL bahahahaahaha LOL.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww great pics girl! Stop cutting your boys head off in pics! I can't see his handsome face LMAO!! Geez.....And that pic of you and Bogie is great! I think that should be your FB profile pic *hint* *hint* ;)
Honey I was trying to get him to stay still I didn't mean to cut out his pretty little head LMAO!! He doesn't stay still very long :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Lisa damn near had to force me to get a Facebook account which I never sign on to btw LOL bahahahaahaha LOL.
Facebook? lol I dont have facebook, myspace, twitter or any other social networking things.

I guess im too "old school". If i want you to know something i'll tell you if i dont than you wont ever know. Social networking in my opinion is the legal way to stalk someones daily lives.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Facebook? lol I dont have facebook, myspace, twitter or any other social networking things.

I guess im too "old school". If i want you to know something i'll tell you if i dont than you wont ever know. Social networking in my opinion is the legal way to stalk someones daily lives.
That is me too I am totally with you KMDOGS I have never had a myspace, Facebook until now LOL ... I am just not very social in real life LOL

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I never sign on to btw LOL bahahahaahaha LOL.
I noticed LOL!!

Honey I was trying to get him to stay still I didn't mean to cut out his pretty little head LMAO!! He doesn't stay still very long :)
Man, he's worse than the dogs at staying still :roll:Then again most boys have A.D.D :hammer: LMAO!! Anyways, your kiddos are cuties! They grow so fast! I miss my little girl :( now she is almost ten and I have to borrow friends babies to get my baby fix ;)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Bogart is popping wow ! Those collars look awesome on your dogs :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is me too I am totally with you KMDOGS I have never had a myspace, Facebook until now LOL ... I am just not very social in real life LOL
I just joined about 2 years ago mainly for out of state family and friends and then high school people started hitting me up. I am pretty old fashioned for a young chick to ;) I actually deleted it for about a year and then went back on. I can't believe the ish people put out on there! Some of it is TMI and then the pics these people post of themselves half naked or pics of backsides and bikini shots! I can do without all that! Conceited much LMAO!! And KM your right about stalkers and home break ins as well. People tell you where they are or if they are on vacation. That's just asking for trouble IMO

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I just joined about 2 years ago mainly for out of state family and friends and then high school people started hitting me up. I am pretty old fashioned for a young chick to ;) I actually deleted it for about a year and then went back on. I can't believe the ish people put out on there! Some of it is TMI and then the pics these people post of themselves half naked or pics of backsides and bikini shots! I can do without all that! Conceited much LMAO!! And KM your right about stalkers and home break ins as well. People tell you where they are or if they are on vacation. That's just asking for trouble IMO
that's why you make your stuff private lol

and beautiful pics of you all :) Love the one of your niece.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Beautiful pics as usual, Tara!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
LOVE this shot

Great pics girl! I don't know why I half expected to see Bogart taking a dump or something. The title struck me as hella funny lmmfao ok I'm taking a nap ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Tara your daughter is just gorgeous, she totally is like a mini you :p And Bogart and AVA look like they are having a blast, and I knew what she looked like, sexy woman ;)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pics Sadie! Bogart and Ava look great and your son, daughter, and neice are so cute! My first time seeing you too, very pretty ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts