Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse some of the images..It was getting dark and some images were getting blurry...

Watch till the end...Onyx got pooped on his face hahahaha:hammer:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Trev

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
what nikon do you have? really impressed with your pics. lovin the first two though

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Its a d3000. The first two pics were taken witha 35mm 1.8g lens. The others were with a 18-55 vr kit lens. Coulda been better but it was getting dark and it's not the best lens for lower light lol. Next time, I'll start earlier lol.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Both looking good, lucky to allow them to get together like that. Always good to see your dogs!

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both looking good, lucky to allow them to get together like that. Always good to see your dogs!
Thanks :)Yea I am. Onyx is ok with dogs as long as they don't try and dominate him and Blue only likes Onyx as he's alpha. Any other dogs are a no no. He doesnt tolerate them :-/ but it's expected lol. So it's whatever.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thanks :)Yea I am. Onyx is ok with dogs as long as they don't try and dominate him and Blue only likes Onyx as he's alpha. Any other dogs are a no no. He doesnt tolerate them :-/ but it's expected lol. So it's whatever.
Hey you didn't get your dogs for other peoples dogs you got them for you, so who cares right? :clap:

Either way your doing good man, both look happy.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey you didn't get your dogs for other peoples dogs you got them for you, so who cares right? :clap:

Either way your doing good man, both look happy.
Bingo lol. You know how many doggy play dates I have said no to lol. Thanks again. They are good boys.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The boys are looking good, Freddie. Blue reminds me of Spike from Tom & Jerry in those pics.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The boys are looking good, Freddie. Blue reminds me of Spike from Tom & Jerry in those pics.
Thanks man. Yea he does look kinda thick up top hahaha. You should see him near a cat haha. He would really remind you of him then lol.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He looks so small compared to your GSD! Great pictures! I was waiting for poop on the face not the "poop face" lol
Watch the second vid---- that's not a brown marking lol. It's poop lol. It's on his left side lmfao. He's way bigger than Blue. Thanks :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha yea it was when he copped a squat and onyx went behind him arse to get the ball and left with more than the ball.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
great pics, your boy look amazing as always

1 - 20 of 23 Posts