Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

PLAY TIME is ALLLL THE TIME in this house

Excuse her bed.... She pretty much disected it.... PUPPIES !!!

My babies!!! <3

I can never get side shots of her!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha happy puppy right there :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always always! Gotta start working on some better manners and obedience... She is defiantely a jumper, and she gets excited when new people come over and pees and jumps all over them. (she is house broken except when someone comes over...)

Too bad there aren't any actual GOOD obedience trainers around... *sigh*

And I am getting a new cable for my camera soon... this phone takes really bad quality pictures.. lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I actually know of two really awesome trainers in your area, both are very good friends of mine, may cost you some money but they are worth it, the guy in Arlington would be a better bet as the guy in Waxachie does more PP, SHUTZ work, but does OB as well. If you want numbers I can give them to you just pm me and we will chat :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually know of two really awesome trainers in your area, both are very good friends of mine, may cost you some money but they are worth it, the guy in Arlington would be a better bet as the guy in Waxachie does more PP, SHUTZ work, but does OB as well. If you want numbers I can give them to you just pm me and we will chat :D
Arlington is about an hour and a half from where I am located... With a 4 year old in school, that seems impossible right now :/

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol he is a great guy and may be willin to travel, never hurts to call and find out, tell him you know me, he is a good friend of mine, I talk to him at least once a day or every other day ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm well get an estimate on cost for me.. I can't do it just yet, but I may have a job starting soon and my grant money from school comes in soon, also. Id like to get a price at least. Shes a well behaved dog... Just could use some good training. Thanks love.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah.. When I have nothing else to do.. I tend to take a lot of pictures.... LOL >.< I stay at home all day doing school work and playing with my son and the dogs... I have no life... *sigh*

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoo Brigit (did I spell that right? lol) I am the same way is why I take so many of Odie :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha and I spelt it that way to begin with and went back and changed it :p You know as weird as I am about people spellin my name right, I suck with other people's names :p I won't forget again, lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Completely fine! I not many people spell my name right at all anyways. It's either Bridget or Bridgette or Brigit or Bridgitte lol. never just Bridgit. My mom named me after Gidgit or so she says.... IDK why. HAHA

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Trust me I know all about the spelling of names, Tye is just my first name, I went by my first and middle name my whole life til I turned 18 and got married. No one ever says it right or spells it right, I get a little ya know retentive about it sometimes. And Gidget is the best, I remember that show. OMG I am so old :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts