Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today at work, this chick looks at me and says, "Are we North America, or South America?" I giggle thinking she's joking. Then, I realize she has the FedEx tracking site pulled up, and really doesn't know. So I told her & showed her. We laughed and I was like, "It's ok, I'm not any good at GEOMETRY either."

That was a whole lot of stupid all in one place.

·
Registered
411 Posts
LMAO! That's a good story. And good on you for showing her without making her feel worse. Geometry!

My husband is nice like that. We had our new stove for four months before I found out I didn't know how to turn the oven on. He showed me like I was a kindergartner, all patient. If the roles were reversed I would have rode him terrible. Bigger people.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That reminds me of when I was training a new employee last year. He was about 25 or so, so not a kid. I was showing him how to enter new stock into the system and part of that is:

a)wholesale price (price I pay for stuff)
b)retail price (price I charge)

He asks me why the two amounts are different. I looked at him for a while trying to work out if he was joking or not. I realise he's not. So I patiently give him a basic rundown on how business works. He goes quiet for a while as he thinks this over and then asks "So...do all stores do this?" Wow.

·
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO! That's a good story. And good on you for showing her without making her feel worse. Geometry!

My husband is nice like that. We had our new stove for four months before I found out I didn't know how to turn the oven on. He showed me like I was a kindergartner, all patient. If the roles were reversed I would have rode him terrible. Bigger people.
I wasn't being nice. That was a real flub. :hammer:

·
Registered
296 Posts
My first real job at a fish market.. I was 17 and my boss asks me to vacuum the office. Well I'd only every vacuumed my house and our on/off button was on the handle. So of course he's standing there staring at me while I'm looking everywhere for how to turn it on. Finally he goes "Haven't you ever vacuumed before?!" turns it on a switch with his foot, and leaves laughing hysterically. I can hear him yelling out to the other retail girl, "Hey Mariam! Renee doesn't even know how to turn on the vacuum!"

Haha he was never very nice...

·
Registered
38 Posts
So today at work, this chick looks at me and says, "Are we North America, or South America?" I giggle thinking she's joking. Then, I realize she has the FedEx tracking site pulled up, and really doesn't know. So I told her & showed her. We laughed and I was like, "It's ok, I'm not any good at GEOMETRY either."

That was a whole lot of stupid all in one place.
lol this girl in my spanish class did the same and she was dead serious like veryone laughed thnking she was kidding and she cried

·
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This crap is hilarious. I caught what I had said right after I said it, but it was so funny.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
:rofl: HAHA!
You don't even want ot know some of the stupid stuff I've been dealing with lately.It's stuff that you hear and are just like REALLY?????!!!!!
I think the IQ level has dropped in the past 10 years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts