Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Worked for me! I may give it a try at some point! I also enjoyed reading some of the responses you got in that thread LOL! WOW! Some people are such asshats!

·
Registered
816 Posts
damn thats some hate u got yourself there on that one forum lol

no but seriously do u have a phd???? hahahahahahahah

good stuff, im sure your food is healthier than any garbage that gets processed and compressed into kibbles

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am linking this from another forum because of all the info being in one spot

who feeds raw/barf? - Texas Hunting Forum
First your dogs look great. Generally you should not feed your dog raw Pork or Fish. You can feed pork but you should make sure it's frozen for the right amount of time. The CDC itself says that pork cuts thinner than 6 inches must be frozen for 20 days to be considered safe.

Thanks for all the info you provided on where to purchase and your recipes! The people over there made some silly comments :roll:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A friend of mine who got me started in the diet feeds fish from time to time, she has no issues yet. I am not sure if she purchases raw or frozen, but there are quite a few people who feed the hogs to their dogs.

I would like to hear more about this...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump. I can post pics here of people do not want to view the link, just easier to post link. I have discussions on several forums...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks bummed though I have tried to
Contact almost all of those but none have replied to me in the past. There was a new one but it hasn't been updated since 2007. Need to start my own it looks like lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts