Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have started Beia and Bruno on a raw food diet. So far I have noticed Bruno has gone potty less and has had less itching and hair loss.

Beia however has horrible runs today,which I hear is normal, but I want to get another opinion.

The vet said bring her in,but that is what they always say.

Anyone else feed raw? Suggestions?

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
RAW fed dogs drink less water and the runs are normal because it is a shock to the body. Did you do all your research on this subject and search Deb's threads etc? How long have you been feeding it and what are you feeding?? How much etc?

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
I'm curious to know more about this diet sound expensive?
Check out the RAW foods sub section. Ah, it can get expensive, especially with multiple dogs but it is 90-97% digestible as opposed to kibble which is only 40-70% digestible

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
Thanks so much again for the help on FB Lauren! I would have done more damage then good with how I was starting them out!
That's what's up, call me anytime and make sure to search Deb's threads. That woman needs to write a book lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.