Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

YAY! Eurokai is finally finished!!!! Hahahah he's so lovable. Hmm, you may give him a cookie if you'd like. Just no fish crackers, he hates them :D
He's a new member of Go Puppy, and is a lynx lol.

Lol, he's so dang cute. He's a new member of the Go Puppy crew. His name is Rookari.

I wanted to make him a Jaguar, but after i gave him his markings and showed him off everyone saw him as a leopard.

Here's another one of my Gryphon characters. He's no friend of Glacian Gryphons.
I guess you can say that he's a loner? Look for more of him in the future.

Lol idk weird title? Balthazar...oh Balty, if only you showed a more humble side then one with a grudge. I love you so *swoons*

So right now, Balthazar is feeling the side effects of his first crumbled relationship. Shh don't tell him that i told you. The boy has a heart. xD

So, this is a shaded sketch that i did of Balthazar.
Done on 14x17 Strathmore sketch paper. 80lb. All of my Gryphons are done on this kind of paper.
Enjoy

Here's Espadon, Balthazar's right hand man.
Balthazar called him a *******, and Espadon was like
"******* Who?" hahaha. ******** are the Gryphons who have "wild sides".
I finally finished his design so he's official now. Drew him this morning while in school.
Enjoy

New charrie! I made him back in 08 but decided to redo him. This is Falagar....not sure what he is...a Galatine?
He's friends with Eurokai (not Go Puppy's Eurokai but my roleplay charrie Eurokai). He's coming soon btw

Oh and guys? I'm saving up for something that i really really really need so i'm letting people know that i'm open for art requests. If you'd liek some art or know anyone who would please let me know asap. :(

Comments anyone?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, these are awesome, I am lovin the lynx cub and I saw a Jaguar but the leopard is awesome too and your Gryphons are lookin fantastic :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG Annie, these are awesome, I am lovin the lynx cub and I saw a Jaguar but the leopard is awesome too and your Gryphons are lookin fantastic :D
Yeah i'm still seeing a Jag too. One main thing that kept me from changing him was that there are such things as white leopards, and the gene stuff in blah blah too much to type hahaha :)
Rookari and Eurokai send hugs and kisses!

I love the cubs!!! :) awesome!!
Thanks buddy! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I have seen the white leopards, and I would love to see you draw and color one in, like the blue tiger ;) You rock :D Huggles

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen the white leopards, and I would love to see you draw and color one in, like the blue tiger ;) You rock :D Huggles
Hahahaha, yeah! I'm really looking forward to digitally coloring Rascal and his pals, and opening my digital art requests back up :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
OK the lynx drawing is my fave now.I love it!What colors are you gonna do it in?
I get more amazed at how gifted and talented you are everytime I look at your drawings.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh wow Annie I can't wait for that :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK the lynx drawing is my fave now.I love it!What colors are you gonna do it in?
I get more amazed at how gifted and talented you are everytime I look at your drawings.
Hey girl! How are you? :D
I considered a beige-white for the pelt and dark brown for the spots. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.