Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad I took Beia to go get the mail,instead of Bruno like I usually do.

That stupid lady who owns those Eskimo mix dogs,just let them come tearing out of the house across the parking lot,to where I was.

She was like...Oh I didn't see you,they're just going to go potty.

Scared the poop out of Beia literally,she crapped on the road when they came running at her.

Startled me at first,but I know they're nice dogs,I just didn't expect them to come running out of no where.

I'm just so glad I didn't have Bruno...That would not have ended well I'm sure.:mad: He hates those dogs with a burning passion.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Off leash??? I would report that to management... That's askin for trouble. What if it were Bruno on the end of the leash... Not cool.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
owww poor beia, thank god you didn't have bruno or they might notr have have a fluffy mutt left over 8X people are dumb

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I always tell people here who have off leash dogs and think its ok because there dogs are friendly, " Its not about your dog its other peoples dogs who arent good with other dogs and having yours rush up on them, its gonna be a bad scene" . people should maybe think before letting there dog run free.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I told her she was lucky I didn;t have Bruno. I let her know that he is very dog selective,and would have not like that.

She always says it's ok,cause they're friends with pitties at the dog park....I just wanna strangle her.

Her dogs are not trained either,they're out of control. They're nice,I just feel bad they have such a stupid owner.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I always tell people here who have off leash dogs and think its ok because there dogs are friendly, " Its not about your dog its other peoples dogs who arent good with other dogs and having yours rush up on them, its gonna be a bad scene" . people should maybe think before letting there dog run free.
:goodpost:

Just what I thought...

But people are stupid...they expect that just because their dog is friendly everyone else is as well...

In 99 percent of the cases my dogs will not harm the other dog, but I don't want to take any chances with dogs that I do not know...I want to be able to decide which dogs my dogs play with, in order to avoid any conflicts...

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bruno is ok around other dogs,on leash. But not ok with untrained hyper dogs that are not on leash.

He proved today,that even if another dog is attacking him,he can still walk away,as long as I;m on the other end of the leash making him.

He was growling and snapping, behind him now and then,but he walked away,then was fine in a matter of seconds,after the owner had taken her dog away.(the one who instigated it)
Still though,I won't trust Bruno to do that every time. That other pit was not backing down,but Bruno luckly wasn't looking to fight a puppy. LOL!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Bad doggy manners like runnin up on another dog is enough to start a fight even with friendly dogs. Aggressive actions aren't always forgiven and that is why off leash is such a big no no. But I seriously would report it. You can make it as dramatic as you want- sometimes that helps make it more believable lol. You were outside walking beia and this ladys crazy dogs ran up on you and really scared both of you... :D

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don;t think the dogs new Beia was there honestly,they ran past her at first,then came back around.
But yeah,no lying that it scared the poo out of one of us. LOL.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
If I saw Kane so scared that he literally pooped himself, I'd have picked him up and said to the lady, "Thanks for scaring the crap out of my puppy. Maybe you should have your dogs on a leash next time." and walked away.

Now that Kane is bigger, if another dog rushes up to him, I have no problems stepping in front of him and taking charge.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don;t pick up Beia,cause I don;t want her to get the idea,that being scared of something is ok.

I let her figure it out by herself that the dogs were ok.(cause I knew them) She barked at them,let them know who's boss. LOL.

But yeah. I'm going to report the lady tomorrow. This happens way to often.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
There's a difference between your dog being unnecessarily scared of something and being rightfully scared of something. If I was Beia, I'd be scared crapless too, of two larger unfamiliar dogs rushing up and around me. On the other hand, I'd ignore her fearfulness/uncertainty if it was another dog minding it's own business.

I don't want Kane to feel like he has to be in the position to defend himself from another dog when I'm around. Because him defending himself = mad pit bull on the loose, obvs! :)

But yeah, good on you for reporting her! I'm sure you aren't the only one having trouble with her crazy dogs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ughhh hate retractable leashes, hate them, and I too would have reported her, let us know what happens. I am glad you and Beia are ok, I hate that she literally got the poo scared out of her and I hate stupid irresponsible owners. Hugs to you and Beia though

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Lol @ scarin the poop outta poor lil beia. Dogs did that to my old roomy new kitten... Sh** literally hit the wall. Lmao. Not funny that it happened to my lil girl. P.s. Still need her :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Talked to my manager,and she's said she's gonna contact AC,I guess these dogs get out more then I thought,and they bit someone a few days ago.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Oh dang!!! Guess they aren't so friendly aye? Well good. Everybody ought to have to abide by the rules.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I told her she was lucky I didn;t have Bruno. I let her know that he is very dog selective,and would have not like that.

She always says it's ok,cause they're friends with pitties at the dog park....I just wanna strangle her.

Her dogs are not trained either,they're out of control. They're nice,I just feel bad they have such a stupid owner.
:rofl:I would tell her that her pitty friends are at the park not at the end of your leash.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Talked to my manager,and she's said she's gonna contact AC,I guess these dogs get out more then I thought,and they bit someone a few days ago.
They bit someone a few days ago and they are just now getting around to calling AC?!?!? You know if it had been a pit they would have been there within probably an hour. That is the good ole double standard for biting dogs. It's a pit, put it down now. It's another breed, oh give it another chance, they don't normally act that way. [email protected]@@.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts