Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok HEre is my hippo He runs miles and he never gets tired.. The pics are when he gets bored in the yard and jumped the fence and came to front porch.... the last pics are his puppies he just had nov 19th. 09.. Well anyways I was just wondering what do yall think of my pit hes only 14 months old and He is all natural ol roy.. lol i know but atm im poor
And the chain was the only thing that kept him in the yard, but hes going to be a inside dog again though ...

Here are his puppies he jsut had last week .. I cant beleive he had all blue puppies..

hey does any1 know what color that middle pup will look like ... Its so different from the other dark blue pups lol there are like 2 or 3 with that silver fade

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
o ya he also has a 22 inch head and weighs 66 lbs so i dont think hes to fat ...

contact me if ANY1 OF YOU HAVE A NICE STOCKY FEMALE that is short

[email protected]

only reason i said this was because I try posting nice then it is bad so now im saying bad cuz i knwo this site is dead to me

peace out

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
He is sooo cute I just wanna squish his smily face. He doesn't look fat to me he looks like hes in great shape.

3,968 Posts
very nice looken boy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They will all be blue.

I wouldn't recommend continuing to flash your pups around. We look down on breeding for unnecessary reasons around here so continuing is going to end up having some members not be able to hold it in any more and you will get an earful. We would love to see them grow up as there is no going back now they are here. There is also no selling of puppies on this forum unless you are an authorized breeder just so you are aware.

Reactions: wheezie

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok just cuz my pitt had puppies its bad?? cuz he isnt a champion.. I know alot of people in oklahoma cant afford 1k+ for puppies but if they want the same breed they can if there not the champion lines.. alot of people JUST WANT TO LOVE THEM not stress them out in shows all the time .. and just have a companion..

and most people around here have pitts but none with papers and they selll for 300 for non papers lol its crazy..

·
Registered
339 Posts
ok just cuz my pitt had puppies its bad?? cuz he isnt a champion.. I know alot of people in oklahoma cant afford 1k+ for puppies but if they want the same breed they can if there not the champion lines.. alot of people JUST WANT TO LOVE THEM not stress them out in shows all the time .. and just have a companion..

and most people around here have pitts but none with papers and they selll for 300 for non papers lol its crazy..
yeah i would have to agree

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
This girl was walkin her pitt which was mixed with razor edge and it was toned up very nice...Dog looked amazing...So many people were coming out the store to look at it..I was in subway and people ran to the window. so i ran out tosee if it was someone famous and it was the pitbull/razor edge dog....The head on the dog was HUGE but the dog did look amazing..I had a convo with the girl and she was very nice and said it was the best dog she's ever owned...

Your dog looks great..and love the pic of the pups

·
Banned
3,471 Posts

What do you think the poor dogs in shelters are for? People who want a dog that doesnt necessarily have to be show quality, and one they can love. We have a MAJOR over population problem with our breed, so breeding with no purpose what-so-ever isnt looked highly upon...

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Nice looking dog but why do you have a Nylon leash and then a CHAIN for a collar? As far as the pups go, just curious why you bred your pup, he is only 14 months old?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

And that attitude right there will not help.

Your whole statement is why hundreds of pitbull puppies die in the shelter every year.

I got my champion sire and dam dog for $500. Another for $150. You don't have to pay high prices for a well bred dog, but breeding just to make pets is self centered and you are not thinking about what is going to happen to these dogs in the long run.

Reactions: aussie monster pitt

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts

I would say if you can't spell the name of the breed right... which is American PIT bull Terrier not PITT than you shouldn't be breeding them at all...

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

You're very right and your dog should have stayed a companion and not have become a sire. Plus if some is simply looking for a low cost companion there are a ton of dogs available through rescue organization that specialize in specific breeds.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.