Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what do you guys think of a Razors Edge bloodline? I found a female blue with white markings for around $500 with ADBA papers. She is Razors Edge. I was wondering what you all think of the price and if it is good for the bloodline? Thanks for all input....

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
This topic has already been discussed if you do a quick search of the forum there is a lot of info

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I think it depends more on the kennel than that line. That line is everywhere and bred to look different ways. Some are bullies some are APBT, but it depends which direction that kennel was going. Do you have pics of the girl and her parents? Or her pedigree?

·
Registered
10 Posts
where RE comes from...

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Do you like the dog? Can you afford it? Will it fit into your lifestyle? Are you ablet to take care of the dog financially and do you have the time required? If you answered yes to these questions then get the dog you want and don't worry about what other people say. All that matters is that you are happy with the breeder and are able to care for the dog. You're the one who will have to live with it.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
american_pit13 said:
I think it depends more on the kennel than that line. That line is everywhere and bred to look different ways. Some are bullies some are APBT, but it depends which direction that kennel was going. Do you have pics of the girl and her parents? Or her pedigree?
I agree with that

·
Registered
342 Posts
l3b-23q- what do you mean for a nice red nosed pit bull.... Do you want one for breeding and stuff like that? And it sounds like you just want to make money off the dog....

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
l3b-23q said:
how much do u get for a real nice red nose and u breed him

how much would u get???
im talkin cash$$$$
You don't.:stick:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
spaceghost said:
where RE comes from...
LMAO I Have seen pups from this litter lol.. Muglestons has em lol..

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
american_pit13 said:
LMAO I Have seen pups from this litter lol.. Muglestons has em lol..
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
l3b-23q said:
how much do u get for a real nice red nose and u breed him

how much would u get???
im talkin cash$$$$
:poop: head!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts