Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a local guy with a few pups for sale. said parents are on site and both parents and pups are registered abda. the bloodlines are razorsedge, turpins , mason.... i know about re and a little about turpins. never heard of mason. how good of a bloodline are turpins and mason? any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after he posted pics of the parents. doesnt the mom seem a bit young? i asked how old the parents were and about the pedigree and he has yet to return my email.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
i've never heard of mason, but then again i don't know much about bloodlines as it is. if you are interested in getting a dog, look into a good breeder. if you are getting weird vibes, i would stick with your gut instinct and do not get a pup from that person. look into it and find yourself a good dog. if pedigrees and bloodlines aren't that big of a deal, look at a rescue. just my opinion, i hate it when people are flaky and just... fishy. lol.

good luck!

·
Registered
837 Posts
i've never heard of mason, but then again i don't know much about bloodlines as it is. if you are interested in getting a dog, look into a good breeder. if you are getting weird vibes, i would stick with your gut instinct and do not get a pup from that person. look into it and find yourself a good dog. if pedigrees and bloodlines aren't that big of a deal, look at a rescue. just my opinion, i hate it when people are flaky and just... fishy. lol.

good luck!
I agree with megan. If you get a bad mojo vibe I would walk.

But my dog came from Craigslist/a BYB and I think Jonezie is the greatest thing ever so I can't down the source. But you need to make that call...plus I hope they are waiting to sell them, They are only 6 days old.

Here's a thread from another site that talks about mason

www.pitbull-chat.com/tags/mason-bloodline/

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea that was another thing that startled me they are only a week old and he has em up. i am waiting to get a response about the age of the parents and pedigree.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Yeah I was wondering if you were asking about Mason as in CH Mason Hog. Awsome dog that one!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im not sure he just said re turpins and mason were the bloodlines. and since i asked how old the parents are and to see the pedigree he wont return my emails

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
im not sure he just said re turpins and mason were the bloodlines. and since i asked how old the parents are and to see the pedigree he wont return my emails
not a good sign buddy!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
basically yeah they have a lot of the same dogs in their lineage

1 - 14 of 14 Posts