Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now many people on here disagree with me when i say finding a RE dog that is not an American Bully, mixed or etc and is in true form of APBT would be an extremely hard defeat.. I personally, have never seen a breeder or dog today (not talking history here) with a bully ped be in fact, an APBT.

So for those who do disagree with me i'd love to see one. Show me a well bred APBT that is Razor Edge.

Now we all know that the APBT is not a show dog therefore i am not looking for pictures of dogs that are purely show. I am looking for an APBT in as pure of a form as possible that is an RE bloodline.

I also made this thread for pure interest, i am interested to see what those who disagree with me bring to the table.

BTW i am not bashing any one for disagreeing with me nor am i starting this for a fight, i simply want to see what others can show in terms of a RE APBT.

I know what i believe and what i have seen and i also know from what i have been taught by Dogmen. Every person is different and every person has their own knowledge from different sources so i am willing to accept im wrong if someone can show me the evidence.

Also, i dont just want a picture. Ideally a PED and some info on the dog. As much as possible would be appreciated! :)

·
Banned
44 Posts
Before joing this site I, like a lot of people, always thought bullies were APBT's just different sizes. After reading everyone's post I am starting to understand all the differences between the two breeds.
My question is this...if a dog had RE or Gotti somewhere in their ped does that mean there is no way that dog can be a true APBT even if it looks like one?
I'm just trying to learn more about this breed so any help is appreciated! Thanks....

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before joing this site I, like a lot of people, always thought bullies were APBT's just different sizes. After reading everyone's post I am starting to understand all the differences between the two breeds.
My question is this...if a dog had RE or Gotti somewhere in their ped does that mean there is no way that dog can be a true APBT even if it looks like one?
I'm just trying to learn more about this breed so any help is appreciated! Thanks....
That depends greatly on who you ask. For me, unless otherwise proven wrong RE/Gotti = Bully Bloodlines.

If you take a dog with say 25% Gotti and 75% say.. Jeep. Than its a AmBully/APBT mix.

But lets stay back on topic. :) There are plenty of threads out there on this subject and this is not what my thread is about.

·
Banned
44 Posts
So what would makea dog 100% bullie? All RE ped or can any other ped be mixed into it.
I guess that is why I am a little confused because I read different people's responses and some are different than others.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I wonder exactly what it is you are looking for a proven Re dog of what Pictures and peds aren't going to prove a dog is true to form. Or are you just looking for a Re dog that looks the part?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder exactly what it is you are looking for a proven Re dog of what Pictures and peds aren't going to prove a dog is true to form. Or are you just looking for a Re dog that looks the part?
Im looking for a dog that looks the part and has a proven PED which includes Razors Edge. Just because most of us don't fight doesn't mean you can't have an APBT with a proven PED.

Even if its just one tested and proven RE dog in the ped i would find that interesting.

Any RE dog i've ever seen has been American Bully, dogmen i've learned from as well as spoken to, when the topic comes up theres no RE dog now in days that is APBT.

There are people here that respectfully disagree with me, i am respectfully asking in a sense "proven me wrong.". Show me a RE dog that is not American Bully.

I made this thread for those that disagree when i say RE = Bully to show me otherwise. I am not too "big" to admit when im wrong.

The people that i have seen disagree with me speak of it as there have been plenty of RE dogs not AmBully.. I have yet to see one so thought id call everyone out and see these dogs with info on them and PEDs.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
There are dogs that look the part. However, I highly doubt you will get a proven RE dog. Not only was it illegal when they came about, but what dogman do you know of would test a RE dog when there are plenty of other lines out there that have already been proven?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i think In that other thread that you jumped to calling a dog a bully because the guy said it has RE in its ped what people where referring to is there could be 1 RE dog or a couple in the ped and other names in the ped be APBT dogs making the dog not necissarily a bully , also not saying said dog would automatically be APBT, but if there is more APBT lines then bully then it very well could still be. I have a dog who is bully on one half and APBT on the other half , neither halfs making him a true APBT or a true bully he is scatterbred. good reson not to jump to conclusion when someone says they have RE in there peds without checking what the rest of the ped looks like 1st.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Well I think everyone and there momma knows how I feel about this. I have spoken to several dog men. None of them and I mean not one of them will ever agree that anything from RE is an APBT. Staff yes . But APBT No... Dog men are the messiah for the breed they created it not Dave or any other bully breeder. There are no game tested RE dogs out there because that was never the intended purpose for the bloodline to begin with. Anyway I still stand firm that RE dog's old and new are not APBT's they are bullies or show staff's.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I think everyone and there momma knows how I feel about this. I have spoken to several dog men. None of them and I mean not one of them will ever agree that anything from RE is an APBT. Staff yes . But APBT No... Dog men are the messiah for the breed they created it not Dave or any other bully breeder. There are no game tested RE dogs out there because that was never the intended purpose for the bloodline to begin with. Anyway I still stand firm that RE dog's old and new are not APBT's they are bullies or show staff's.
:goodpost:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
:goodpost:I can agree with this. Now sure, some have been intertwined with apbt blood but most of them are show dogs. NO [ ] dogs. Showbred apbt's, AST, same :poop: to a degree ( once you get into the whole non proven :poop:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
:goodpost:
So if you know the answer, what exactly are you trying to look for? Im no dogman by any means and I can appreciate a fine bully. However, I would never [ ]a RE dog even if I was in a country where it was legal. No point.

Reactions: angelbaby

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think In that other thread that you jumped to calling a dog a bully because the guy said it has RE in its ped what people where referring to is there could be 1 RE dog or a couple in the ped and other names in the ped be APBT dogs making the dog not necissarily a bully , also not saying said dog would automatically be APBT, but if there is more APBT lines then bully then it very well could still be. I have a dog who is bully on one half and APBT on the other half , neither halfs making him a true APBT or a true bully he is scatterbred. good reson not to jump to conclusion when someone says they have RE in there peds without checking what the rest of the ped looks like 1st.
I did not make this based on that thread or any other single thread. I made this simply to call people to the front on this. Disagreeing with someone is healthy, all im asking for is if you disagree with me.. Show me dont just talk. ;)

In any other thread about bloodline i tell people what i feel and i always add the fact you cant know 100% with a PED. Im not a moron.

I jumped on the thread you speak of because his dog is RE/blue and is NOT a pit bull and not one person said anything about it, instead people focus on me again..THIS thread has nothing to do with THAT one.

So, with that said... back on topic

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So if you know the answer, what exactly are you trying to look for? Im no dogman by any means and I can appreciate a fine bully. However, I would never [ ]a RE dog even if I was in a country where it was legal. No point.
I know what I believe and i agree with Sadie. Doesn't mean i cant be shown different. Im giving people an opportunity that give me crap for saying RE = NOT APBT to come forth and show me. This is all.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Plus you have to look at how many blue dog's came up out of that line from the very beginning you can't get that lucky unless you throw some staff blood up in the mix because this is where most of the Blue dog's come from the staff . The foundation of the line was basically from what we know it to be APBTxStaff blood then it went a whole entirely different direction. Staff's are not APBT's so how someone can say the original dog's out of this line were APBT's is beyond me.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I operate as the following..
A Bully = Bully
APBT = APBT
Staff = Staff
Lab = Lab
GSD = GSD
etc..

Im not doubting what i believe because ive never been proven wrong. Im hoping for those that disagree with me to show me a picture, ped, etc of a RE that is in fact, APBT.

Too many people are all talk with nothing backing that talk up.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I know what I believe and i agree with Sadie. Doesn't mean i cant be shown different. Im giving people an opportunity that give me crap for saying RE = NOT APBT to come forth and show me. This is all.
Yea I gotcha. I mean while not RE are not all bullies, I can agree that many of them are ast's. As, AST's had their origins as apbt's and many ast's can show as apbt's, especially conditioned. There are people who have some lines of RE that work like the APBT's and AST's of working bloodlines. You gotta look around. They are out there.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL KMdog's I have challenged those same people with this same argument and it got really nasty. No one here can show you a RE proven box dog because it doesn't exist. I have learned to agree to disagree because I know I am right and no one can prove to me what I know to be true. If there were proven RE dog's out there we would know about it. But all you have to do is ask a dog man if he would or has ever bet on a RE dog and you will soon get your answer. LOL People will say what they want to but you and I are probably the only 2 on this forum who agree on this subject. You go to a game dog website and everyone would agree with you.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
are you looking for APBT lines with RE ? or am staff cause now im confused. I think you would have better luck finding am staffs that are RE lines .And I dont think you needed to get so defensive. You said you know its not a APBT in that other thread but you know its a bully without looking at a ped? wow you are one talented guy. { blue doesnt mean bully} and I never said you were a moron so dont twist my words please. There are alot of amstaffs with RE lines are you looking for today amstaffs? or can we go back to original RE dogs that were used to make bullys becasue they werent bullys back then.

Reactions: Mach0

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I gotcha. I mean while not RE are not all bullies, I can agree that many of them are ast's. As, AST's had their origins as apbt's and many ast's can show as apbt's, especially conditioned. There are people who have some lines of RE that work like the APBT's and AST's of working bloodlines. You gotta look around. They are out there.
You'd be hard pressed to find an RE AST any more, thats about as hard to find as a true APBT... if not harder.

To me, RE = Bully is a pretty safe assessment. I realize its not ALWAYS the case but more often than not, its true.

Too many people say RE + Blue coat = It might not be a bully! Well, thats true it might be a staffy. But honestly, what are the chances? SLIM.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.