Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm jimmy, and I am a bull and terrier addict. I got my first fix in 2003 with my first Staffy bull. Unfortunately, working with the armed services transferring my overseas to be a part of a generator construction division. I was not allowed to bring my red/white Staffy, Deebo along for the flight. It worked out though, close family friend lost his dog of 14yr to age. He was more than happy to rehome Deebo for us. Deebo is now 45lbs working farm dog. He and another stafford work 12 acre farm.

As of recently I am back working in a few D.o.D facilities. The army has been doing stress testing on different installations, sometimes requiring us to remain within the installation for days even months at a time. We get to spend time with our families for time allowed on the weekends. I was granted a leave of absence for 6mos to have my right shoulder rebuilt. It was destroyed from a car accident years ago. Only a small piece of bicep was holding it together. Any other connective ligament /tendon was shredded, including rotator cuff. Just recently the army has concluded their stress testing. Now I can be at home amongst family and friends.

Currently I enjoy the company of my 2yr old staffordshire bull terrier, recent pics in the picture section. Onyx recently got into Flyball, lure coursing and beginning of agility. Aja,my cgc trainer is a secretary for our local wapbtc, has encouraged me to persue at least to earn a bh to open more possible doors. With onyx head slowing growth I plan on getting another wp harness, and train for wp events.

Im am happy to see all the familiar names. I look forward to learning more from everyone and making new friends
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/43028-onyx-sbt-turned-2y-o.html

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Take it easy with the shoulder, at 28 i have problems with both knees cause i dont listen to docs very well about my health, so listen to your docs.

Your pups look great!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D he's {this seems weird} lmao

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Take it easy with the shoulder, at 28 i have problems with both knees cause i dont listen to docs very well about my health, so listen to your docs.

Your pups look great!
Oh I know what you mean. I have had 2 knee surgeries. Totally 24surgical procedures. The surgeon said 1.5years for total recovery. It still is painful but no where's as it did

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey Jimmy! Nice to see you back! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Welcome back!! We missed Onyx. Well, and you too I guess. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts