Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all
I am not dead or anything...just a lot on my plate but y'all aren'too far from my mind. My husband has been going back through all the old Sporting dog journals and "communing with the old timers" (as he calls it) to learn everything he can on our breed of choice. you know the "how did this trait get here?" and "where did that foot type originate" deep I tell you deep...but he knows how to research.. he has been loving it...not just the names we all know but those that aren't quite to prominent any more...Klaus and W. Kaminski and SW Hubbard and Frank Fitzwater...wow educational for sure

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Nice! Help me once he teaches you lol I have a problem with remembering names. I have tried so hard to research but forget the names and end up re reading half of what I just read to keep going lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ah, Suzanne! I wish I could be right there in the next seat over, so I can get schooled too. I want to learn more but it's hard to get my hands on the materials around here. The local library doesn't even have anything about APBTs, except Cesar Milan's book! Guess I better hit Amazon or Books A Million lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts