Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
no need to insult other breeds. we here at GP welcome all bully breeds... if u only want APBT bloodlines state that.

i know the obvious ones:
redboy
jocko
alligator
jeep
eli

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no need to insult other breeds. we here at GP welcome all bully breeds... if u only want APBT bloodlines state that.

i know the obvious ones:
redboy
jocko
alligator
jeep
eli
I am not insulting other breeds... I am only insulting those who pretend that other breeds are APBT... that´s all...
Furthermore I believe that any dog (or animal in general) have the right for a good life... but to be bred, that´s an other thing ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Colby
Corvino
Going Light
Hemphil
Wilder
Mountain Man (had dogs, not sure if I'd call it a bloodline)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I've got is:

Alligator
Apache
Avant
Banjo
Big Boy
Bolio
Booger
Boudreaux
Boyle
Buck
Bullyson
Camelot
Carver
Castillo
Ceaser
Chaos
Chevy
Chinaman
Cherokee
Clemmon
Clouse
Colby
Collett
Corvino
Cotton's Bullet
Cowboy
Crenshaw
Cruz
Dagger
De La Cruz
Dibo
Blue
Blue Nose
Blue Diamond
Dozier
Eddington
Eli
Falin
Farmers' Boy
Frisco
Gaff
Gambler
Gatormouth
Giroux
Gladiator
Gotti
Greenwood
Greyline
Hammond
Hank
Hawaiian Jul'z
Hemphill
Hollingsworth
Homer
Honeybunch
Ironline
Iron Kid
Iron Man
Jeep
Jocko
Knowlwood
Kobe
Krush
Lightner
Linasky
Lonzo
Mayday
Mayfield
Maverick
Maximillion
McCoy
Monster G
Neilson
Nigerino
Old Family
Old Rednose
Palladin
Patrick
Peterson
Rapid Roy
Rascal
Razors Edge
Red Devil
Red Man
Redboy
Remyline
Rocky
Royal Blue Generation
Royal Red
Ruffian
Sarona
Six Bits
Snooty
Sorrell
Spike
Sundance
Tab
Tant
Turpin
T-N-T
Tom Garner
Tombstone
Two Eye
Virgil
Watchdog
Whitsell
Whopper
Wildside
Wood Forest
Yellow
Yella John
York
Zebo

but many listed here are not APBT such as Camolot, Bullyson, Gotti, Ironline, Iron Man, Monster G, Remyline, Snooty, T-N-T, Whopper, Gaff and many other...

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
and i would also argue that blue and blue nose are not bloodlines

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
i see bully blood on that list.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
There's also just some names of dogs and not actual bloodlines.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thw long list their has a lot of dog names that are not actually lines as well as bully lines that are not real APBT.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
OKAY then... who can come up with a proper list of Bloodlines ???
sorry. i just don't care enough to put effort into that. this seems like a personal challenge that you have undertaken. you should read and research to complete your list. you have a decent starting point with some of the bloodlines in your list. but i think you should backtrack a little to clear up your definition of a "real" american pit bull terrier.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Ironline is a kennel that specializes in nothing but the purest OFRN (Corvino/Red Devil) for many decades now. To suggest that they are not APBT shows that you need to do more research. They are more APBT than most on your list.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ironline is a kennel that specializes in nothing but the purest OFRN (Corvino/Red Devil) for many decades now. To suggest that they are not APBT shows that you need to do more research. They are more APBT than most on your list.
OK Saint Francis may be so and the error is human... but if they are a Kennel, I guess they aren´t a bloodline ???
Thanks for your help ;)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
bullyson, snooty as well...

·
Registered
870 Posts
OK Saint Francis may be so and the error is human... but if they are a Kennel, I guess they aren´t a bloodline ???
Thanks for your help ;)
A kennel name has nothing to do with a bloodline.
I.K. has the Red Devil/Corvino which is no longer available to the public.
Besides that, there are several strains based off of the Red Devil blood, commonly called the Champion blood.
These are Ch. Red Dog (Turtlebuster/Ch. Paladin/Red Devil), Ch. Gambler (Red Boy/Red Devil), Ch. Dutchess (Heavy Red Devil), and CH Hagler (Gr. Ch. Black Jack/Red Devil).

If you need more info go to the kennel website.
Better to get the water closer to the well.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
A kennel name has nothing to do with a bloodline.
I.K. has the Red Devil/Corvino which is no longer available to the public.
Besides that, there are several strains based off of the Red Devil blood, commonly called the Champion blood.
These are Ch. Red Dog (Turtlebuster/Ch. Paladin/Red Devil), Ch. Gambler (Red Boy/Red Devil), Ch. Dutchess (Heavy Red Devil), and CH Hagler (Gr. Ch. Black Jack/Red Devil).

If you need more info go to the kennel website.
Better to get the water closer to the well.
You described IK better than I did (generically). And a more current description as well. Champion blood...and it makes perfect sense knowing the direction the program took (duh);) Champion to Champion as the man said:cheers:
BTW, Badger's name is Iron Red Paladin

1 - 20 of 113 Posts