Smh and banging it into the wall

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Read, read, read,read,read and read again

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im sorry... was that last comment directed towards me? I understand that I can reasearch stuff on my own through google, but as this is a pitbull forum (where I thought discussion was allowed) I thought would be a good place to ask about her as it is a thread about bloodlines. What is the point of this entire site if people shit on you when you ask a question? It makes the entire site pretty useless.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Blues an tri colors are mutts.

There's only been 3 tru reported "blue pits" in the history of the pit. All these so called razor,gotti,Remi,grayline are basically mutts to me. There has even been proff of lien an hanging papers on gotti an razor that they crossed them wit a mastiff or blue bulldog to create the blue. If anyone can go past 95 with a so called blue pedigree then show me till then they are not a tru pit. An the pit didn't get the name apbt till the Irish brought them over in the early 1900s. An all there lines were of ofrn

·
Registered
3 Posts
What I've got is:

Alligator
Apache
Avant
Banjo
Big Boy
Bolio
Booger
Boudreaux
Boyle
Buck
Bullyson
Camelot
Carver
Castillo
Ceaser
Chaos
Chevy
Chinaman
Cherokee
Clemmon
Clouse
Colby
Collett
Corvino
Cotton's Bullet
Cowboy
Crenshaw
Cruz
Dagger
De La Cruz
Dibo
Blue
Blue Nose
Blue Diamond
Dozier
Eddington
Eli
Falin
Farmers' Boy
Frisco
Gaff
Gambler
Gatormouth
Giroux
Gladiator
Gotti
Greenwood
Greyline
Hammond
Hank
Hawaiian Jul'z
Hemphill
Hollingsworth
Homer
Honeybunch
Ironline
Iron Kid
Iron Man
Jeep
Jocko
Knowlwood
Kobe
Krush
Lightner
Linasky
Lonzo
Mayday
Mayfield
Maverick
Maximillion
McCoy
Monster G
Neilson
Nigerino
Old Family
Old Rednose
Palladin
Patrick
Peterson
Rapid Roy
Rascal
Razors Edge
Red Devil
Red Man
Redboy
Remyline
Rocky
Royal Blue Generation
Royal Red
Ruffian
Sarona
Six Bits
Snooty
Sorrell
Spike
Sundance
Tab
Tant
Turpin
T-N-T
Tom Garner
Tombstone
Two Eye
Virgil
Watchdog
Whitsell
Whopper
Wildside
Wood Forest
Yellow
Yella John
York
Zebo

but many listed here are not APBT such as Camolot, Bullyson, Gotti, Ironline, Iron Man, Monster G, Remyline, Snooty, T-N-T, Whopper, Gaff and many other...
ironline is this ...norrods ironline or the ironline from the serbs(balkan) owner of garlaunis rambo and breeder of savichs iron kid SAVICH'S (GULIAKOV'S BLACK KING) IRON KID

thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i mean this in the best possible way, to think that IRONLINE is not APBT is pure foolish. not only can you traced them back for decades, if you ask them, they can go all the way back to when they came over on the boats.

if that is about your limit on knowledge, maybe IRONLINE shouldnt even be in your brain, them fellas are good people, but they have NO MERCY when it comes to greenhorns.

set your sights high, but that might be a little to high. might not huet if you start out with a scatterbred dog then go from there. good luck,

YIS

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
ofrn, you must've had a misprint. because the irish have been bringing thes dogs since waaaayyy!!!! before the 1900's wasnt the pilot and crib match in 1827 or something like that?

and when they came over, you had 'old family' dogs. that is in no way connected to the 'old family red nose' dogs. i think bob wallace crossed the to strains.

'old family' i think were mainly brindle and white, eg. searcy jeff i believe. but when he crossed them together they kinda blended together. i think. but i can tell you this if there is any question about the OFRN'S mike could answer it.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
i mean this in the best possible way, to think that IRONLINE is not APBT is pure foolish. not only can you traced them back for decades, if you ask them, they can go all the way back to when they came over on the boats.

if that is about your limit on knowledge, maybe IRONLINE shouldnt even be in your brain, them fellas are good people, but they have NO MERCY when it comes to greenhorns.

set your sights high, but that might be a little to high. might not huet if you start out with a scatterbred dog then go from there. good luck,

YIS
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm putting my hands on two of these dogs right now...this is who I deal with.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
There's only been 3 tru reported "blue pits" in the history of the pit. All these so called razor,gotti,Remi,grayline are basically mutts to me. There has even been proff of lien an hanging papers on gotti an razor that they crossed them wit a mastiff or blue bulldog to create the blue. If anyone can go past 95 with a so called blue pedigree then show me till then they are not a tru pit.
dammit boy!to the bone!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
ST FRAN. if your getting a chance to get your hands on animals that come from mike's yard you are a lucky person, if mike didnt tell you, i'll tell you those are the kind of dogs you keep for the rest of your life, NEVER let them go. your not just getting one dog your getting part of a family, treasure it.

my brother has a sister to one of their brood females, she's PRICELESS. he's gonna breed her next year, we have sum excellent redboy blood to blend in.

good luck with yours, keep in touch, how old are they? if pups stay in touch so i can watch your PRIDE & JOY grow up, take care

YIS

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Ok,I understand now u got peds from the UKC and they say u got an APBT but u figure out its a bully.But am I to understand it's the case w/ the ADBA also?I no this horse is long past beat to death.Firehazard u got any room on at mnt? The only thing that can fix this isa dam time machine.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I think I hear what u gettin at Welder and yes.... unfortunately there are bullies with ADBA papers. Ive even heard stories of some people tryin to show these dogs at an ADBA event... got laughed out of the ring tho thank goodness. Now if only they woulda pulled the papers..

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Ok,I understand now u got peds from the UKC and they say u got an APBT but u figure out its a bully.But am I to understand it's the case w/ the ADBA also?I no this horse is long past beat to death.Firehazard u got any room on at mnt? The only thing that can fix this isa dam time machine.
Registries are a business.. None are a God-Send and all have some sort of schemed BS within.

People want to believe what they want to believe, the only truth you need to know is function is all.

Pedigree comes in all sorts of forums, just because a dog ain't registered doesn't mean you can't possess a hand written pedigree off private stock.. The only method i personally prefer.

Pedigrees tell you the genetics behind the animal.
Yard tells you how the animals were kept, conditioned and used thus understanding the genetics and the function as follows.. Combined tells you what to expect from pup.
Pup matures, Adult defines itself through purpose.

this is all that is needed to know what you feed.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
KM,plz. explain what u mean by function is the only truth u need. i agree with u i think.haha.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i could be wrong, but i think km was meaning' performance' best to best. that theory has worked for ever with good results. all most like being in the wild. only the best get to breed 'survival of the fittest'. and that policy does work for some breeders. i just depended on the blood more.

in my opinion you got to have good blood[genetics] first.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
KM,plz. explain what u mean by function is the only truth u need. i agree with u i think.haha.
Function of the American Pit Bull Terrier is what? In order to be entitled to thy name what had to be done in the "old days"? All Bulldogs or Bandogs until otherwise proven, registries do not offer this no longer. Function is all.

What point is going out, picking up an "APBT" in which you absolutely despise the history of which created. You take this pup and show, maybe some activities such as WP and over all a great pet. Now, nothing wrong with this but that is NOT what an APBT is. AST, "AMBully"... Well,, sounds familiar.. Ironically, AST same genetic background to a "T" separated by that of.. You guessed it, FUNCTION.

I'm not entirely sure how familiar you are with other breeds but head out and talk to some handlers whom keep traditional stock GSDs and discuss their view points on show stock GSDs.. Same genetics, function has a WALL of difference and divided by that. Lay your hands on a traditional Bandog of your choice, lay your hands on a "Bandog" advertised that is nothing more than Bandog weight pet stock.. Tell me what the difference is. NIGHT and DAY.

Get your hands on an APBT in all sense of the word then head over to ADBA and get your hands on some of them dogs, THEN head on out to the woods and get yourself dirty with some game Bulldogs NOT in [] sense.. Traditional outline of genetic foundation of which the APBT grew.

Now do all this, come back and tell me that you can honestly sit there and tell me or anyone you can group ALL of these under one name because a registry does so or because of Pedigree.. I can put down some money that says you can't do it honestly.

At the end you will see what i am saying or perhaps you already can see it clearly, it is the most honest, core definition of what is or isn't. There are only a handful of dog breeds out there that can be traced back far enough to say these were direct relations to them roman War Dogs or Fighting Dogs post - wolf domestication. The genetics behind the APBT is one of them. The same Bulldog genetics are were part or in full responsible to well over a dozen other breeds.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
hold on thar slick.where did u get that i despise the history of the breed.and that i put all that crap n with a apbt? i did say i agree w/ya.after i read a few of ya post i c whar u comin from.but n no way did i say all that!i jus asked u to getalil deeper n your thinking but as i said i read some more of your post between the time u posted that til now.mayb i misinterpited how u worded that,i hope so anyway.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
hold on thar slick.where did u get that i despise the history of the breed.and that i put all that crap n with a apbt? i did say i agree w/ya.after i read a few of ya post i c whar u comin from.but n no way did i say all that!i jus asked u to getalil deeper n your thinking but as i said i read some more of your post between the time u posted that til now.mayb i misinterpited how u worded that,i hope so anyway.
I was speaking in a generalized way so that anyone could follow that may read it. Not so much directed to you but the answer within it is. I do that a lot as often members will read threads without commenting.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
gotcha................

61 - 80 of 113 Posts