Go Pitbull Forums banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
KM, you know i agree with you, the thing is tho, without those other 12 breeds that are offshoots of the apbt, its kind of hard to have a reason for having them. now we can weight pull, treadmill race, tug of war, or whatever else there is.

the only thing about being in compitition with those others, i always say 'my dog can do whatever your dog can do, then kick his ass when he's done' but i mean that in a good way.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I don't make it a habit, in fact I don't bother with posting on this forum because there is so much misinformation.
Few times I have, I've proxy serve in or use a neighbor's wifi. lol

First comment, I would like to write about is, if you think Ironline dogs aren't Pit Dogs, were did all those champions come from?
Also why haven't you gone after that easy money.
"Scared man can't gamble, jealous man can't work."
3 generations of this family has owned Pit Dogs.
MRod and Ironman started over 40 years ago with a bloodline which is the purest family of dogs being bred anywhere in the world.
No family of dogs are being bred off 2 females and 1 male, and for generations produced champions, grand champions and Registered Of Merit dogs...

Are they available to the public? No not the old bloodline.
There are only 13 in the world alive today and all are on Ironline Kennels yard or in family houses.
No one has this stock.

Second comment, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has a litter mate female to any Ironline Kennels brood matrons!

"Closer to the source, fresher the water."---------Floyd Boudreaux

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
buliwyf, thanks for clearing that up, i know i knew a little about that camp, and didnt think they even dealt with the public but wasnt sure so couldnt say.
i knew it was a long time, but now i know three generations of family are involved with that line. i didnt think the female that came to nc was from the 'old stuff' because she's got the 'G' in her ped, not sure i remember how much, but he had some of the redboy blood in him. anyway that female was aquired to put some fire & punch in a line thats been kept for almost 30yrs now.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Ch. Gambler was born in 1990 and no he wasn't all the original stock.
Only his mother was I.K. stock. His father was Red Boy stock.
And as you know Ch. Gambler was only of about a dozen who were All Around Champions.
Ch. Dutchess was the only female in history to be so.
That stock also was the only line to have produced 2 of them. :)

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
actually buliwyf, i actually looked her ped up again, there's no 'gambler' in her 1st 4gen.
she's off tiger out of sierra, i know that as much as you know about this line, you know who these 2 dogs are.
there is only 2 names on the pedigree both begin with N. one of the N'.s is probly you.
i dont know, if so your a lucky man to be able to have been involved with that camp.

it might be from the 'old stock'. i do know this there are NEVER any for sale, last time she came up, i asked if he was gonna let any go he said no. i said when are you, the answer was 'NEVER'. so the buck stops here then. those dogs will never leave this camp.

oh yea, tiger was from a satan/squaw breeding which was a dbl 'duster' breeding.
let me know what you think, this female is considered PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
actually buliwyf, i actually looked her ped up again, there's no 'gambler' in her 1st 4gen.
she's off tiger out of sierra, i know that as much as you know about this line, you know who these 2 dogs are.
there is only 2 names on the pedigree both begin with N. one of the N'.s is probly you.
i dont know, if so your a lucky man to be able to have been involved with that camp.

it might be from the 'old stock'. i do know this there are NEVER any for sale, last time she came up, i asked if he was gonna let any go he said no. i said when are you, the answer was 'NEVER'. so the buck stops here then. those dogs will never leave this camp.

oh yea, tiger was from a satan/squaw breeding which was a dbl 'duster' breeding.
let me know what you think, this female is considered PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That reads like a Backwoods Pits breeding. Only Tiger was Tiger Brown off Satan 2xw and his daughter Sadie.

"sierra" there was never a dog on I.K. yard named that. B.P. had a dog name Sari.
Tiger was Boudreaux/Williams line from Eli Jr. and Gr. Ch. Copper.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Now I have reread your post that is Adams dog from Gino off the Hemphill stock like Danger.
Those were the names of Gino's dogs.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
ONLINE PEDIGREES - Access Denied

I'm not to good at moving peds around you may have to click twice on the dog.

i sure hope you were wrong by saying NONE of the old stuff is around. i know there was a lot a faith put in this dog, for you now to be saying there were never such breedings done, i hope thats not the case. that means someone sold a dog with a fake pedigree.

i dont believe that coming from where she came from. check her out again. i would hate to relay something about the dog and it no be true.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
I.M. told me himself that they kept a littermate sister, dont know what for, i was ASSUMING for brood, but that could be a mistake on my part.

now buliwyf you got me wondering if those boys were doing some funny stuff with the pedigrees. i dont think so, that female was researched for years before she made it this way.

like i said i just hope buliwyf was wrong, and if so he can come back on here on an open forum and admit he made a mistake. and save face for the rest of us over here.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
i looked at the ped(ruby's).an looked at her siblings it says they aint no full brothers nothin bout sisters?am i lukin at the rite dog?

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
aw ritey then.she got alil age on her dont she? looker tho.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
ap13, how in the world did you do that? i cant get to go to copy its stuck on short cut to copy. if thats what i'm even doing wrong.

but, yes thats her, thanks. welder, i had mentioned that she has already produced some litters before it was even thought to bring her this way. from that point it took 3yrs more for her to get here. so yes she's got a few years on her, she's in excellent health, and well taken care of.

if the pedigree holds up, which i have to believe it does, she is priceless with the camp she with now.

now its pu to buliwyf to come back and admit he made a mistake, because if he's telling the truth, the wrong dog came this way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ap13, how in the world did you do that? i cant get to go to copy its stuck on short cut to copy. if thats what i'm even doing wrong.

but, yes thats her, thanks. welder, i had mentioned that she has already produced some litters before it was even thought to bring her this way. from that point it took 3yrs more for her to get here. so yes she's got a few years on her, she's in excellent health, and well taken care of.

if the pedigree holds up, which i have to believe it does, she is priceless with the camp she with now.

now its pu to buliwyf to come back and admit he made a mistake, because if he's telling the truth, the wrong dog came this way.
Maybe you're misreading what buliwyf posted, it says nothing of the dog not being the right dog, but only corrected what you had put up, there is no Gambler in that stock, that is the Norrod Hemphill stock and the sire and dam are from Gino's yard, the only out in the first four being to Norrod's Iron Spike. If there are questions about the integrity of your friends dogs ped there are people to call before you call someone out.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i hadnt even had i idea what i was saying was being monitored in that way.
but that family[camp] i have the utmost respect for. to start with it wasnt perfect, but when i realized it was me that was wrong, and i was informed on somethings that i had thought to be true for 30yrs werent.

apparently i did read it wrong, the impression i was getting was that buliwyf didnt think anyone on this site could be that high up the food chain. the female is a perfect specimen of the apbt. you can just tell she's from a family of dogs. a female that anyone would be proud to own.

if i took it the wrong way, my apologies buliwyf.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i hadnt even had i idea what i was saying was being monitored in that way.
I was just passing through and read the thread, and what the ped said, nothing else, no monitors. The last thing I'd like to see is another thread disintegrate into something else over a misunderstanding. I have no ideas of any food chain, and as far as feeding is concerned, I only care for what I'm feeding at home. :cheers:

81 - 100 of 113 Posts