Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if anyone caught this show as i did last night. they took a look at under ground dog fighting since the whole vick thing. if you havnt seen it i dont recommend it if you love your dog as much as i do. the thtings they do to those dogs is just wrong. they even showed a scene of a vet. clinic putting one to sleep to show how humane it is...humane? whats humane about killing something? i must be missing it . just cause its painless doesnt mean its right...when i saw them inject that stuffin his leg and watched him go to sleep in their arms broke my heart. it gets to me now just writing about it....ona lighter note i took another pic of sadie just thought id share

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa265/sadiesdad223/sadie21.jpg

·
Registered
508 Posts
i love that harness omfg lol if it turns up missing along with sadie dont look for them LOL!! Jp but ye everyone thinks they know whats best i dont see hardly any vets puttin down a mean ass poodle psh as far as im concerned if the vet doesnt like butterscotch because of her breed then he can kiss my fuckin ass

·
Registered
822 Posts
I found the footage to be sad and not a good representation for the breed. They pretty much said nothing positive about the dogs and made DA sound like no other breed has it.

I found the scene where the woman actually cuddle the so called vicious fighting dog just stupidity how could they call that dog a danger and put it down. In that case my beagle growing up who was Dog aggressive should have been put to sleep. The ignorance is really astounding. Did you notice not one HA dog in the bunch they showed at the shelter who were all waiting to be put down. Obviously they have no understanding that DA des not equal HA and most of those dogs in the shelter didn't even seem DA after all look how close they were and none seemed to take a second look at any of the others.

I also felt there was absolutely no reason to show so many fight scenes and the footage on how to make a fighting pit. What the heck were they thinking.

It was very disappointed IMO

On another note you pict of the pup is cute

·
Registered
795 Posts
nice puppy! I didnt see it but I'm kinda glad I didnt.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know then they showed tthem putting a whole bunch of trash bags with put down dogs on a cart...REALLY FUKN HUMAINE

·
Registered
613 Posts
no i did not see that sports show, however, i did see a sports center on ESPN when the vick thing started. my wife and i turned it off because we got ill. i feel that does not belong on TV at all. i still have that sick feeling even when i think about vick and what he did. he is going to jail and i thank god for that. still it will not be long enough for what he did. but a higher power will judge his soul and then he will get his!!!!
rick

·
Registered
175 Posts
The dog they put to sleep in the vet clnic wasn't even an APBT....it was an AB! Then they interviewed this guy who said his dog was stolen from his backyard to be used as a bait dog for dogs in the pit. LOL....it was pathetic! There was absolutely no evidence of this yet they ran with it. They went into the yard of one "dogman" and the first chained dog they walked up to looked like she wanted to lick the ASPCA lady to death! Real vicious killers huh?

As far as that scene with the AB...it was sick to watch. I felt horrible for that dog. He looked like he trusted the vet and then she put his lights out.....then put him in a trash bag and piled him on top of other dead dogs!

If I was a dog and had the choice of life on a chain and finding a nice cool mud hole to lay in or being "rescued" by the ASPCA........no brainer, I'm taking the chain!

·
Registered
613 Posts
gamecock10 said:
The dog they put to sleep in the vet clnic wasn't even an APBT....it was an AB! Then they interviewed this guy who said his dog was stolen from his backyard to be used as a bait dog for dogs in the pit. LOL....it was pathetic! There was absolutely no evidence of this yet they ran with it. They went into the yard of one "dogman" and the first chained dog they walked up to looked like she wanted to lick the ASPCA lady to death! Real vicious killers huh?

As far as that scene with the AB...it was sick to watch. I felt horrible for that dog. He looked like he trusted the vet and then she put his lights out.....then put him in a trash bag and piled him on top of other dead dogs!

If I was a dog and had the choice of life on a chain and finding a nice cool mud hole to lay in or being "rescued" by the ASPCA........no brainer, I'm taking the chain!
i'm with you!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts