Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm sharing this to help out a friend who is making these really neat custom crate covers. If you use a wire crate, you should check out what she does. I got mine today, and she even stitched a little drawstring bag that the cover folds up and fits inside. (The bag is almost as awesome as the crate cover. I used it to stash my leash, dumbell and Loki's vest in addition to the cover.) Anyway, Loki got a mouse print, because she's my resident rodent crusher. I now have to get a wire crate for Terra so she can get rubber duckies.

Here's her website. Check her out. Crate Apparel - Custom Crate Covers

:hammer:

Picz:

Front flap open

Flap down

Close up of the fabric

Side flappy open

Cover all bagged up and Loki making a silly face.

·
Registered
471 Posts
whoa prices but very cute =] gonna look into making one for myself lol pretty handy with the sewing machine .. what kind of fabric did they use on the inside ?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, just that it's red. LOL

·
Registered
471 Posts
Well then lol maybe when I figure out a patter I can send you a rubber ducky one ;)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Beats the sheet :) I like them

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I wasn't going to get one at first. But I'm taking a road trip this weekend with both my girls -- the first since I came to TX in early '09 -- and whatever minimizes the drama, I'll go with it. LOL! I asked Sandra if she could whip me one together in what was really short notice, and she totally pulled it off. I'm impressed.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
whoa on the prices. But if there had been a leopard print or pink camo or desert camo I may have looked more lol , jus sayin :p

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i saw these on FB... they are pretty cool... too bad i dont us wires crates or i would definately look into these

1 - 9 of 9 Posts