Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1y/o XL Bully. She's about 80-85lbs. I got her from a reputable breeder. Her dad is a champion stud (verified) and mom looked to have no noticeable flaws to the rookie eye. I know the basics on what to look for in bully, but I think I may have overlooked the rear. I know she doesn't have a perfect topline bc she has some minor sway by her front shoulders in her top line. I'm concerned that might have high rear angulation馃様. Could someone take a look at her pictures and give me a truthful assessment. Thanx!

Super Moderator
She's not in a proper stack in any of the pics. Sometimes a proper stack can hide minor flaws. At one year she's not fully developed yet either. I'd hold off on writing her off as a show prospect for a bit. If that was the direction you were going with her.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the feedback. While I'm not going to be showing her per say, but she is going to be the foundation of my program and I want to be sure I am starting off on the right foot

Super Moderator
I appreciate the feedback. While I'm not going to be showing her per say, but she is going to be the foundation of my program and I want to be sure I am starting off on the right foot
Breeding just to breed is not starting off on the right foot. Proving your dogs are worthy of breeding, then breeding to better the breed, THAT is starting off on the right foot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts